17th May 2011, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Civil, IT or Chemical: which is the best branch for Engineering?

I have secured 71.08%.Iwant to go in civil OR IT or Chemical which is the best branch?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  2. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Future of Chemical Engineering branch?
  4. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available?
  5. Which Engineering branch is best among Electrical, Biomedical, Printing, Civil and Chemical?
  6. Procedure to change the branch from electrical to chemical branch in 2nd year diploma? -- [New]
  7. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package?
  8. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  9. Which engineering is the best among Electrical, Biomedical, Chemical, Printing and Civil?
  10. List of diploma courses which can be done after SSC with General maths?
  11. Am I eligible to become a assistant professor in civil department? I have completed bachelor in chemical engineering
  12. How to get a job after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering branch
  13. Can I join Diploma course having failed in 12th Class?
  14. Can I get Civil or Chemical Branch after scoring 10638 AIR and 1099 state rank? In which round could I get?
  15. What is the scope of chemical engineering?
  16. What's the future prospective of Chemical engineering? What can be done to improve it's importance and demand?
  17. How to do PG after completing Chemical Engineering from Pune?
  18. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
17th May 2011, 11:02 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Civil, IT or Chemical: which is the best branch for Engineering?

Hii

I think you ask a very tripical question , because the selection of the subject is depent on the human mind soas per that i suggest you ..

1. If you are intrested in Computor type activities and want to learn about softwere then choose IT
2.If you are intrested in chemical science and like to work in LAB or chemical then Choose CHemical Engg.
3.the another one choice intrested in geo graphical activies and want to learn contrustion and land understanding work choose Civil.

Its basically your decision so choose as per your intrest.

thanks,
ankur
17th May 2011, 11:32 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

In IT, Chemical & Civil, IT is best now a days & will be in coming days also owing to computerization everywhere.
But choosing IT is not of worth, is you are not interested in computers, dont just go after package even civil & chemical are also good if you like their content.
If you will do chemical , civil packages may go up to 10-15 lakh from premier colleges while IT engineers from an avg institute wont get more than 7-8 lakh.
So, salary in not a major concern. Its all depend on your interest in subjects.
17th May 2011, 05:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Either of the options are good. Nowadays most candidates look at the financial aspect only. Finance is important but choosing a stream in which your talent lies is also important. You will be successful only if you take a stream where you are comfortable in. Opportunities in IT stream are there all over and for Civil and Chemical opportunities are there in India and the Gulf countries mostly.
16th June 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

which is better option mechanical from vit vellore or chemical from manit-bhopal i am from MP
20th June 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th. can i do chemical engineering from banasthali university ,rajasthan?what is the scope of chemical engineering?and what kind of package will i get after i am done with my engineering?
APARNA SINGH
UP
22nd June 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

is chemical engineering safe for girls/ any scope in future/job oppurtunities
27th June 2011, 03:20 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
It is totally your decision that in which field you want to go.. one should go in a field where he/she has the interest.. if anyone has no interest in a field then he/she never excel him/herself in that field..
so, oppt. for that field where you have more interest, don't listen to anyone..
all the streams has bright future...
now you choose where you want to go..
all the best..
20th July 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Scope of civil engineering in future?
29th July 2011, 05:49 AM
Unregistered

which is best in civil or machenical as package wise.
6th August 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i am not able to decide which branch to choose
6th August 2011, 11:04 PM
Bmsri

hi,
Of all the branches civil engineering is the best field as it gives you direct interaction with people directly or indirectly.It has a good interaction with the nature.
IT field may have rise and fall but this is not the case with civil engineering.
cHEMICAL TOO HAS GOOD FUTURE.
11th August 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

which one should i choose either chemical engg from a top college or iinformation tech from any other top college
24th October 2011, 10:57 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 71.08%.Iwant to go in civil OR IT or Chemical which is the best branch?
hiii friend...here i can help you..............you should choose your branch based on your own interest.....all the above branches are good....if you have interest in programming side go for IT.....if you interest in desighning and construction then go for civil.................
23rd February 2012, 12:21 PM
drurv

It is totally your decision that in which field you want to go.. one should go in a field where he/she has the interest.. if anyone has no interest in a field then he/she never excel him/herself in that field..
so, oppt. for that field where you have more interest, don't listen to anyone..
all the streams has bright future...
now you choose where you want to go.
31st July 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

in diploma, which is best line in future chemical or civil or electrical?now i have taken in diploma civil-engg in valia polytechnic collage bharuch.
13th July 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Civil is best.
20th October 2013, 04:55 PM
Vaibhav srivastav ji

In my opinion IT is the best branch than chemical and civil, for It you want to worked hard and join best Institute, after B.tech you got more chance compare than other and best sellary.but will depend on your knowledge related your field O.K
13th June 2014, 12:02 PM
archer121

all branch are good at their place. you should choose that where you are more interesting and capable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?