14th April 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech Civil by distance mode through AICTE institute? I am a Civil diploma student

sir,i am civil diploma.at present i am working in railway.i want to do b.tech civil by distance mode by aicte institute. pl advise me.my email add is [email protected]
thank you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  3. How to do diploma civil engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved university?
  4. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  5. How to do B.Tech civil in distance education system from AICTE approved institute
  6. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  7. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  10. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved) -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to do B.Tech from AICTE approved college after doing diploma in Civil engineering? Names and address of the colleges?
  12. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  13. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  14. How to complete B.Tech in Civil Engineering after doing diploma mechanical? names of the institutes which are approved by government sector?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode after final year diploma Civil?
  17. Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institute or not?
  18. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
31st July 2012, 10:32 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: How to do B.Tech Civil by distance mode through AICTE institute? I am a Civil diploma student

dear,

B.tech is an undergraduate level course

eligibility:

--you have to pass 12th class from PCM stream

--or you can get admitted with the help of entrance exams

course duration:4 years

good luck
16th December 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech Civil by distance mode through AICTE institute? I am a Civil diploma student

How can i pursue b.tech in civil engineering through distance learning programme after passing 12 with PCM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?