8th March 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th 2015 board exams to become a Pilot?

I am stuyding 12th science pcmb in govt.college basavanagudi Bangalore my aim is to become an pilot what i should do after my 12th this year 2015?

8th March 2015, 01:35 PM
neetatripathi

Default Re: What should I do after 12th 2015 board exams to become a Pilot?

great,your ambition is drastically energetic
for your goal you need to qualify entance exam of flying school in india and then physial test the flying schools in india are as follows:

Flying traning institute,calcutta
Government flying club,Lucknow
school of aviation science and technology,New delhi
assam flying club,Guwahati

according to your interest you have to visited any one one flying school website applying for the exam ,pass entrance exam and physical test

then after the course you will get licence of pilot.you can apply as a traniee in airline companies for complete training.
then enjoy the airyflies
8th March 2015, 03:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th 2015 board exams to become a Pilot?

If you want to become a Air Force Pilot then you can apply for NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. The age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male can apply for it. You must have very good eyesight with no color blindness if you want to become a Pilot. Selection is purely based on performance in the written exam and SSB.

If you want to become a commercial pilot then also you can apply for training. First stage is to get yourself registered for the training. You will undergo different levels of training before becoming a commercial pilot. There are many commercial pilot training Institutes in India. All you have to do is get yourself enrolled into one of them. The fee is a bit higher and if you can afford then surely go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?