6th November 2010, 08:30 PM
PRIYANSHI MODI

What should I do after 12th?

I am cofused of what to do after 12th.Whenever some one say that if you do this you will be saluted and paid high I prefer that but I am not sure if that is perfect for me.I am sure of taking science stream.

23rd July 2011, 10:33 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: What should I do after 12th?

guration and diploma cource
23rd July 2011, 12:21 PM
abhi789
Banned

please pay attention towards your interest.don't listen anyone because you are the owner of your life no body can tell you what to do and what not to do.listen your parents only because they never mislead you.
best of luck.
23rd July 2011, 02:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIYANSHI MODI View Post
I am cofused of what to do after 12th.Whenever some one say that if you do this you will be saluted and paid high I prefer that but I am not sure if that is perfect for me.I am sure of taking science stream.
If you have completed Your Intermediate examination And Interested in Further Study, But you are confused which Course is best for you, Then I will suggest you please dont worry, Just go with that course in which you have find Your Great Interest.

So, If you are Interested in Science Stream, Then After completing your 12Th examination you are eligible to Opt B.tech Course, B.sc Course, BCA, B.Arch and Many Other Courses According to your Interest.

For B.tech Course You need to complete your 12Th examination with minimum 50% to 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subject and you have to apply for the AIEEE And IIT JEE Examination, For AIEEE you need to scored minimum 50% Marks in your 12Th examination in PCM subject But for IIT JEE you need minimum 60% Marks in your PCM subject.

After completing 12Th you are also eligible for BBA, B.com Course, So If you are Interested to make your Career Bright in Management Field Then You can also opt Commerce course after completing 12Th examination. So, Please dont worry You have Lots of Options are availiable, You have to choose Best Suitable Courses according to your Interest. So Please think Properly and then decide Which Course is best for you and which course have better career in Future.
23rd July 2011, 02:36 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

If you are sure that you will taking science branch, then my suggestion is that instead of thinking what you will do after 12th, focus on the 2 years course of 12th now.

Because 12th percentage matters a lot everywhere....try to keep your percentage more than 80%.

Then think about your next step.

See There are lots of several options available after 12th science......

Prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE...

Sit for those exams....This entrance exams are meant for getting chance in Engineering colleges of India.

You can also go for medical side by giving and preparing for exams like PMT, AIIMS...

You can also do management courses like BCA or BBA, after that you can go for MCA or MBA.

If you want to stick to simple graduation, then you can do B.Sc in Computer Science or maths or physics or chemistry....(according to your interest).

Some other courses are like.......

B.Sc Animation (Bachelor's Degree in Science - Animation)

B.H.M (Bachelor's in hotel management)

One more thing is that if you are interested in civil service, then after completing graduation in any field you can opt for IAS, IPS, IFS, IES etc.

So be focused on your education and choose your career according to your own interest...........................
23rd July 2011, 02:51 PM
rahulmanjare

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after 12th?

according to my thinking you go for technical site.
23rd July 2011, 03:24 PM
kalpana.inturi

You can join in your intrested course but we can guide you in some way.
After 12th for best career you can join the B.tec becoz some of the colleges and the universities are providing the training for civils from the graduation stage it self.
If not you can join the Bsc,Bcom,or you can go for the air hostess training where you can have good job.
23rd July 2011, 03:28 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class for science, biology, non medical and computer science stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, BHM, BCA, hotel management, engineering, medical, computers, etc. Here you can explore list of top and best careers & courses after 12th science, non medical, biology and courses after 10+2 for science students, graduation courses, diploma and degree science courses
23rd July 2011, 03:35 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Courses available after 12th class – Career options for you after 12th
There are usually three streams that students always look for and these are Art, Science and commerce. Apart from these general streams, there are many other new courses available in the schools like electronic science, computer science. If we talk about the vocational courses after there is a long list for that. There are n numbers of courses available after 12th class with good career opportunities and jobs. We can categorize these courses as per the streams.
Courses available after 12th Commerce
Courses available after 12th Science
Courses available after 12th Arts
Science and Engineering
Most percentage of students thinks for engineering as their career options after taking science. Few of the engineering courses after 12th are Mechanical Engineering, Electronic engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic and communication, Medical courses, Teaching courses, B.E etc. There are lots of good career options and high paying jobs available after these courses. If you done your engineering from IITs, NITs or from other top engineering colleges than the changes are more to get you placed in big companies and MNCs from campus recruitment.
Computer course BCA and MCA are the most suitable courses if you want to make you career especially in computer field. In BCA and MCA you will learn the basic and advance programming languages, computer concepts, theory of computers etc. You will be finally achieved degree of Master in computer application. There are various universities like IGNOU, Delhi University, Sikkim Manipal University, Symboisys etc which provides these courses. know more about courses after science.
Commerce and Finance
Student with commerce background generally enters in financial sector unless they have changed their line. Commerce and finance is co-related. Student who have studies commerce at 10+2 level generally choose the following courses
B.Com(P), B.Com (H)
BBA
CA, ICWA, CS
Diploma or certification course in Banking and finance
B Com (Honors in Accounting and Finance)
B.Com (Banking & Insurance)
B.Com (Financial Markets)
B. Com (Banking and Insurance)
B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
Know more about career options in commerce
For those who have taken Arts

Having academic knowledge is not enough now days, we are moving to completive age and there is too much competition in the market. You need to prove yourself in every possible space, apart from your academic strength. One should have the basis knowledge of computers which is most desirable eligibly criteria in almost all the jobs. So if you are in college and have arts, commerce, science or any other subjects, you must go for basis computer course. There are lots of big and small institutions like NIIT, Aptech, Arena, Heights and many more to name which provide basis and advance computer education with practical’s.
Short Term and Diploma courses after 12th

There are many short term courses, diploma courses available after 12th in the field of Audio Video Editions, camera and lighting, print Broadcast media, animation, visual effects etc.

List of the courses
Bachelor Degree Mass Communication & Journalism Course
Diploma in Film Arts & A/V Editing
Diploma in Animation including 2D & 3D Effects
Diploma in Print Media Journalism & Communications – Six Months
Camera & Lighting Courses
Diploma in Filmmaking & Digital Video Production
and many more to name. Course duration of these courses is from 6 moths to 1 year.
23rd July 2011, 03:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello Priyanshi,

The question you have asked is neither tough nor confusing. While selecting a course for a degree program, you must keep certain things in your mind:

1. The subjects you are interested in.
2. Your strengths
3. Your weaknesses
4. Your ultimate goal

Keeping all these things in mind, you should choose your degree program and no matter which stream you follow, you must follow the same stream for masters and thereafter.
23rd July 2011, 04:01 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi modi,
As you are interested in Science you go in any of the science related courses.
Career Options in Science:

Arts and Science stream:
1.B.Sc., Computer Science
2.B.Sc., Physics
3.B.Sc., Mathematics
4.B.Sc., Chemistry
5.B.Sc.,Biotechnology
6.B.Sc., Animation
7.B.Sc., Nursing
8.BCA (Bachelor of computer Application)

In Engineering Stream:
1.Mechanical
2. civil
3.EEE
4.ECE
5.Bio-medical engineering
6.Bio-informatics
7.B.Tech., Information Technology
8. Marine Engineering
9. Nano Technology
10. Robotics
11. Aeronautical Engineering etc.,

Best Wishes!!!
Desire the best!!!
23rd July 2011, 04:06 PM
vivekdas.raja

The best thing you can do is become a graduate and side by side take pepration for government exams and some competative exam also.....
23rd July 2011, 06:15 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Hi,
you need to mention your subjects then only it will be easy for me tell about the different course now i will briefly explain it if you have chosen maths with computer science then you can do engineering, bca. Bsc. Etc
if you have chosen biology you can do medicine in addition to the above MBBS.bpharm.
If you have chosen commerce you can do bcom,bba,ba etc
23rd July 2011, 06:38 PM
rk500

Smile Re: What should I do after 12th?

you have completed class 12th and now you are confused what to do that's common in many of the students not to worry too much about it , but just think of yourself that in which field you are good at and let yourself to be there.
you from science stream so must have given many entrance exam also and all the exams have almost same criteria for selection about 60% in pcm ,
so ifyou want be engineer firsly select from which branch do you want to pursue it, iwill suggest you some branch which are in demand in now adys are ece, mechanical civil, eeebut you can go with your interest only.
that all was for engg. if you want pursue b.sc tan phy (hons), math(hons)are in demandand cs(hons)too.
and in case you want to change stream you pursue bbba , bcaas managemant field is getting wider day by day and you can make gooda career there also.
and at last i suggest you there many exams like nda ,cds , scraetc are thereand you can get through it.
that's all you can do choose as per interest.
23rd July 2011, 06:48 PM
nikhilpatidar

There various course after completing 12th .If you belonging to science stream then you are eligible to give some entrance exam after complete 10+2 .You prepare well for IIT-JEE,AIEEE,VIT,BITSAT,MH-CET etc.

After facing or clearing all these exam then you eligible to take government colleges.

List of Government and Private colleges after completing 10+2 are following:-
1)IIT,Bombay

2)IIT,Kanpur

3)BITS,Rachi

4)NIT ,Jalandhar

5)NIT,Delhi

6)Amity University,Greater Noida

7)Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar.

If you belonging to commerce than do B.Com,BBA,BCA course from any college of India.
23rd July 2011, 07:14 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Haven't you heard that famous proverb that,"Suno sabki.........Par karo apne mann ki".As you are a science student so you will not be worry for your future as a science student has a lot of opportunities after 12th class in which HE can easily make HIS career.You can go for B.tech Course, B.sc Course, BCA, B.Arch and Many Other Courses according to your Interest.
But it all depends upon your 12th class percentage too.So it is advisable to you to select at least two career choices of your interest and set them as a target for you & then start your preparation for it.
23rd July 2011, 08:46 PM
kunjeyan5282

Don't get confused just choose the line in which you are intrested .
After passing your 12 class with with science<medical>,you can go for medical side i.e MBBS degree/B.Pharma/BAMS/research in agriculture,farming/B.SC botany or,microbiology or zoology or biotechnology.
Otherwise you can choose engineering line having options like
Computer science
Mechanical engineering
electronical engineering
Civil engineering
Biotechnology
If you are intrested in further study you can choose Graduation in good subject from good college.
But choose according to your intrest and keeping your future in mind.GOODLUCK and don't be confused
23rd July 2011, 09:11 PM
yogendra565

don't tak tension yar jo man aaye vo karo ...............aaj tumhara h kal bhi tumahara he hoga..this is sure..!!.........either contact on these no.9001963093
23rd July 2011, 09:27 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Wink Re: What should I do after 12th?

Quote:
if you are interested in science stream you can select whether you want to take medical or non medical

both of these offer different career option
if you will take PCB then you can do M.B.B.S or B.sc or BBA
there are various institutes like AIIMS which conduct exam every year for mbbs course

if you will take PCB then you can do engineering by giving exams of AIEEE or iit-jee
23rd July 2011, 09:30 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

This situation is very common and obvious for a 10th passout student as this is very crucial time to choose stream after which the whole pattern of studies will be going to change.

To get rid of this problem, first of all don't follow strictly over others view, think of them but not follow them blindly. Choosing stream should be done on the basis of your aptitude. I will not suggest you to choose any particular stream because of its more pay packages, just give preference to your aptitude along with your future career prospects.

You may consider professional councellors or parental advice can also do so. If you'r sure with science than go for it, provided you are not considering pay offs. You are going to study and it should be your decission so that you cannot blame any other person at any stage of life.

Wishing best of you future.

Good Luck
23rd July 2011, 09:32 PM
rana2011
Banned

You do not mentation in which stream you are reading now.

if you are an arts student , in my opinion after graduation you may go at govt. jobs and will take coach from any recognise coaching center or practice G.I, English, Maths near agood teacher.

if you are a science student then in my opinion your bettre potion is to score good rank in JEE and for this you can take preparation from H.s for Physics, Chemistory, Mathamatics and Biology near a good teacher.

Thanks!
23rd July 2011, 09:35 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend .......

There are a number of options after that you can do .
If you want to get in to the Medical if you had biology as one of the main subjects in the 10+2 exam then you have to give the entrance exam to get into the govt and the best medicals colleges in India like that of the JIPMER , AIMMS , CMC VELLORE and others .

And if you had mathematics with physics and chemistry as main subjects in the 10+2 exam and are interested in the engineering filed then you can give the entrance exam like that of the IITJEE , AIEEE , VITEEE , WBJEE , ORISSA JEE , COMEDK , and others for getting the admission in the top govt and the private engineering colleges .

Also after 12th you can get in to the fields of BBA , BCA , Fashion Technology , B.Sc , B.A , Animation technology , LAW , C.A and others..

It totally depends on your interest in which line you want to go .

So best of luck for your future ....
23rd July 2011, 09:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after 12th you can join for b.tech in
*IT
*MECHANICAL
*ELECTRICAL
*COMPUTER SCIENCE
etc.
for this you have to apply in AIEEE , STATE JEE exam according to your rank you will get admission in college & stream also so prepare your self seriously to get good rank in exam so you will get good college & good stream according to your wish .

good luck......
23rd July 2011, 09:57 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after 12th you can join for b.tech in
*IT
*MECHANICAL
*ELECTRICAL
*COMPUTER SCIENCE
etc.
for this you have to apply in AIEEE , STATE level JEE exam according to your rank you will get admission in college & stream also so prepare your self seriously to get good rank in exam so you will get good college & good stream according to your wish .

good luck......
23rd July 2011, 10:03 PM
brijeshgzp123

I would like to know about to your steam in which you are passed 12th. You can choose many option where you have much interest in the subject.
For doing B.Sc,B.Com,BCA,engineering and medical degree,12th with science steam.

For BA,any steam.
Many other cources also
available for other interest.

Open any universities website for more knowledge.
23rd July 2011, 11:34 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: What should I do after 12th?

Dear friend,

The courses after 12th depends on your interest.

If you have interest in Science then do not listen to any body choose one of the courses from the following.

1.B.Tech
2.B.Sc
3.B.Pharmacy
4.Bio Technology
5.Micro Biology

If you have interest in arts/other courses then choose one of the courses from the following.

1.BCA
2.BBA
3.Fashion courses
4.B.Com
5.Air Hostess
6.Feshon dezining

At last I would like to suggest you, do not listen to any body choose the course as per your interest, and perform excellent.

All the best................
24th July 2011, 12:44 AM
kritika@Hans

hi dear,
i would like to give my personal suggestion for you,if you are interested to do no medical ,
then there are lots of bright future bachalor degree are waiting for you .
like b tech , bsc , bca etc.
choose one of in these with get all information about that .
BEST OF LUCK
24th July 2011, 08:36 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
After 12th many ways are there

to choose your future .

what is your interest area you do not write .

i write what is the way after 12th:-

*BBA
*B.COM
*BCA
*Integrated MBA
*integrated MCA
*Integrated law

jobs:-

Bank clerical
Postal clerical
24th July 2011, 08:43 AM
Sehwag6

You dont specify your marks and which group belongs you. Generally iam says many options are available after finishing your 12th or intermediate course. They are many arts course like bba,bca, bcom, bsc, ba . Technical courses like btech,be, ca, cs. You do any one course with your interest. After that you go for jobs or higher studies. If you are doing good technical courses means you go to jobs otherwise you do arts means higher studies is better. You go for mba, mca, msc and many more. Think well and decide. All the best.
24th July 2011, 11:59 AM
ajeetajeet1250

What should I do after 12th?

Quote: Originally Posted by PRIYANSHI MODI

If you have completed Your Intermediate examination And Interested in Further Study, But you are confused which Course is best for you, Then I will suggest you please dont worry, Just go with that course in which you have find Your Great Interest.

So, If you are Interested in Science Stream, Then After completing your 12Th examination you are eligible to Opt B.tech Course, B.sc Course, BCA, B.Arch and Many Other Courses According to your Interest.

For B.tech Course You need to complete your 12Th examination with minimum 50% to 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subject and you have to apply for the AIEEE And IIT JEE Examination, For AIEEE you need to scored minimum 50% Marks in your 12Th examination in PCM subject But for IIT JEE you need minimum 60% Marks in your PCM subject.

After completing 12Th you are also eligible for BBA, B.com Course, So If you are Interested to make your Career Bright in Management Field Then You can also opt Commerce course after completing 12Th examination. So, Please dont worry You have Lots of Options are availiable, You have to choose Best Suitable Courses according to your Interest. So Please think Properly and then decide Which Course is best for you and which course have better career in Future

thanks
24th July 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

how i elegeble for nda after 10th
25th July 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

please give me list of government engineering collages in maharastra
1st February 2012, 01:43 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI,
After passing 12th with science stream you have many option like;-
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> B.SC BIOLOGY
> B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY
> B.Tech
> B.Pharma
> B.Arch
etc

GOOD LUCK!
15th February 2012, 09:52 PM
puchu007

After completing 12Th you are also eligible for BBA, B.com Course, So If you are Interested to make your Career Bright in Management Field Then You can also opt Commerce course after completing 12Th examination. So, Please dont worry You have Lots of Options are availiable, You have to choose Best Suitable Courses according to your Interest. So Please think Properly and then decide Which Course is best for you and which course have better career in Future.
15th February 2012, 11:27 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

After 12th std you have many options available. But all of them depends on the stream you have chosen in 11th and 12th std.

Mostly, 12th passed out candidates choose to do graduation.

Some people choose to do diploma courses.

Some people choose to do entrance exams like NDA exams etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?