26th January 2019, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing BCom(Accountancy)?

Hello friends, I am studying in BCom 2nd year with Accountancy Honours. I don't know what I will do after my BCom. Can you please help me to know what I should do after completing my Graduation? Waiting for your response!

3rd February 2019, 02:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing BCom(Accountancy)?

There are a lot of career options after completing BCom(Accountancy). You can opt higher courses like, MCom, Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), MBA and so on. After completing your graduation, you can pursue a Master’s degree and then apply for the National Eligibility Test (NET) and after qualifying you can become a Lecturer/Professor. You can join ICWAI course. After completing your ICWAI course, you can join as a Financial Controller, Cost Controller, Chief Internal Auditor and Chief Accountant etc. Also you have a option to study M.Phil. or PhD program. You can apply for most of the competitive exams in government sectors such as, Civil Services Exams (IAS, IES, IPS), SSC CGL, Railway RRB Exams, Banking Exams (IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, RBI etc.) and much more.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th February 2019 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?