18th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA(Financial Services) after completing BCom(Accountancy)?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MBA in Financial Services as I am a student of BCom(Accountancy) so I will be able to do this MBA? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th April 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA(Financial Services) after completing BCom(Accountancy)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MBA in Financial Services as I am a student of BCom(Accountancy) so I will be able to do this MBA? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can do MBA Financial Services or Finance course after completion of BCom Accountancy. Those candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the MBA course. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the entrance test (CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET, GMAT, etc.) score, group discussion and interview. You can study the MBA course in various colleges in India. The value of the MBA through reputed business school is high.
27th April 2018, 05:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA(Financial Services) after completing BCom(Accountancy)?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA in Financial Services course after completion of B.Com in Accountancy course. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree in any discipline or its equivalent stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination in order to pursue this MBA in Financial Services course.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you must have scored merit score in any of the below mentioned entrance examinations.
* Common Aptitude Test
* GMAT Test
* XAT Test
* Management Aptitude Test
* JMET Examination
* Or concerned college's MBA Entrance examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?