6th February 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Tech in Information Technology? What are the job opportunities after completing B.Ed?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Tech in Information Technology and after completing it I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know it is possible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Tech in Information Technology? What are the job opportunities after completing B.Ed? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBA in Information Technology after completing BBA? What are the job scopes after completing MBA in Information Technology?
  2. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  3. Which courses can I pursue after completing BIPC? What are the job opportunities available after completing BIPC?
  4. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  5. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  7. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  8. How can I get a teaching job after completing M.Sc. in Microbiology in M.P.?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information on how to apply for teacher job in UP after completing BSc and B.Ed from CMJ Shillong University
  11. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it?
  12. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS?
  13. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in IT?
  15. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course? -- [New]
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  17. Scope of doing PG diploma in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut? Placement details and job opportunities from NIEIT?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in information technology?
8th February 2017, 11:45 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: It is possible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Tech in Information Technology? What are the job opportunities after completing B.Ed?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completion of B.Tech course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

The course is necessary for recruitment in teaching jobs in government schools. So, after the course you can join teaching but only after qualifying in CTET or TET.
8th February 2017, 11:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: It is possible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Tech in Information Technology? What are the job opportunities after completing B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Tech in Information Technology and after completing it I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know it is possible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Tech in Information Technology? What are the job opportunities after completing B.Ed? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of B.Tech in Information Technology, you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course. There are no age criteria.

After completion of B.Ed course, you can apply for school service exam in Computer Science or Work Education subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?