17th June 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after doing B.Tech Biotech? Best fields in Biotech branch for jobs?

I hv pasd out 2nd yr b.tech frm biotech. . Pls guide me wt shud i du in future. . Tel me the best feild in biotech branch 4 job. . I dnt wan du furthur stdies due 2 financial probs. .pls guide me where shud i apply 4job. . Thnx

12th November 2011, 08:40 PM
Beready

Default Re: What should I do after doing B.Tech Biotech? Best fields in Biotech branch for jobs?

hi friend,

i think you should to continue your education ,
so do M.tech in biotechnology,
its good for your future .
good luck.
15th November 2011, 11:53 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after doing B.Tech Biotech? Best fields in Biotech branch for jobs?

Hello,
Since biotechnology is an research based sector so, you should focus on the work experience and your internship programs that will be very beneficial for you.
Although, for specialization you can opt genetic engineering, DNA finger printing, plant biotechnology, tissue culture etc.
After having 1-2 yr. Of work experience you can apply for recognised biotech firm, if you opt for masters then it will boost your carrier and can increase your chamber of promotion as senior scientist.
Ok, best of luck.
16th November 2011, 12:00 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
Since biotechnology is an research based sector so, you should focus on the work experience and your internship programs that will be very beneficial for you.
Although, for specialization you can opt genetic engineering, DNA finger printing, plant biotechnology, tissue culture etc.
After having 1-2 yr. Of work experience you can apply for recognised biotech firm, if you opt for masters then it will boost your carrier and can increase your chamber of promotion as senior scientist.
Ok, best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?