11th June 2011, 12:18 PM
ritu_official

Is a college Adhoc lecturer who does not have any teaching experience at school eligible to do B.Ed through correspondence?

Is a college adhoc lecturer who does not have any teaching experience at school eligible to do b.ed through correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. B.E. graduate can pursue B.Ed through correspondence mode? -- [New]
  2. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  3. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  4. How to become a Lecturer in B.Ed. college at 40 years age?
  5. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  6. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
  7. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  8. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer?
  9. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  11. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  12. List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?
  13. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  14. Am I eligible to study B.Ed through correspondence being an employee in School Education Department after completed B.Com and M.A.(English)?
  15. Can I do B.Ed via correspondence mode in Maharashtra?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring 44% Graduation?
  17. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  18. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
16th November 2011, 12:00 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is a college Adhoc lecturer who does not have any teaching experience at school eligible to do B.Ed through correspondence?

Yes you need not compulsory have teacher experience to write B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?