4th September 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?

i am student of biotech i am in 3rd yrs .after complt my btech where i can got job in this field and what will be the good salare in this field in biotech

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  2. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  3. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where can I Get a job after passing B.Tech Biotech?
  5. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  7. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  8. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  9. How much salary will I get after completing BSc Biotech degree from Bangalore University and also doing HPCL training program? In which companies can I get the job?
  10. Salary of a person after completing MSc in Biotech? Is it necessary to give NET entrance exam to get a well paid job?
  11. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  12. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc in Biotech? How much is the salary?
  13. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. After completing MSc Biotech what kind of job will I do apart from lecturership? How much salary can I get?
  15. How to do MS in US after doing B.Tech Biotech in Hyderabad
  16. How to get a job after BSc Biotech?
  17. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  18. What can the future prospects be after getting a BTech Biotech degree?
10th September 2011, 11:12 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?

Opportunities in Biotechnology

A biotechnologist may find jobs in various quarters. In India Students can mainly explore job options in
the following fields:
1. Drug and pharmaceutical research
2. Public funded laboratories
3. Chemicals
4. Environment control
5. Waste management
6. Energy
7. Food processing &
8. Bio-processing industries

The government institutes and organisations, such as Department of Biotechnology (DBT), several agriculture, dairy and horticulture institutes offer employment to Biotechnology professionals.In private sector, there are tremendous job openings for biotechnologists that have their own R&D units.
Some of the premier companies that offer Biotechnology professionals with handsome pay-package are:

Dabur, Ranbaxy, Hindustan Lever, Dr Reddy's Labs

There are also sample opportunities available for biotechnologists in Food processing
industry, Chemical industry, Textile industry.

Salary Range
The salary range may vary based upon the city where the employee works,experience and the type of industry.For example in cities like New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore the bio technologists are payed more but in cities in Hyderabad the graduates are payed less compared to other companies.As the experience increases even the pay pack increases.
11th September 2011, 12:56 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?

dear fiend,

See dear first pass and complete your B.Tech degree then find the appropriate job. There are so many jobs related with your stream.It should related with Thermal Power Plant or it should related with any solar energy producing company or it should related with any power grid or it should related with any food and cultivation or it should related with any bio-mass,bio-processing chemicals etc.
Next salary-- it's totally upon you, how you can work in the industry.Depending upon this you will get the salary.More you work more you earn salary.

good day.
11th September 2011, 12:58 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear fiend,

See dear first pass and complete your B.Tech degree then find the appropriate job. There are so many jobs related with your stream.It should related with Thermal Power Plant or it should related with any solar energy producing company or it should related with any power grid or it should related with any food and cultivation or it should related with any bio-mass,bio-processing chemicals etc.
Next salary-- it's totally upon you, how you can work in the industry.Depending upon this you will get the salary.More you work more you earn salary.

good day.
11th September 2011, 04:28 PM
abhi1919

you can get salary of the range 2.4 to 12 lakhs in india .
but if you dont have any problem working abroad you can have a much handsome salary
as doing b.tech not only get good job in your branch but you can get computer work job.
i advice earn in dollars spend in money.
belive me there is high scope in europe and north america for buddys with b.tech in bio technology
23rd January 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Sir
This is prabhu ,I completed B.Tech (Biotechnology) in 2010 i am looking fresher job in Bangalore, Hyderabad. Chennai, please provide any requirement in these places

Regards
Prabhanjan.T
20th February 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

am finalyear b.tech biotech.. What type of jobs we get in pharma companies
1st April 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my B.Tech in Biotech in may of 2012.Wch company i can apply for jobs??Can u giv me some details?
18th June 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech in Biotechnology offered by D.Y.Patil University widely recognised?
4th April 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed 2 exam in last yearand i got 750 marks.I like study biotechnology but i don't have any idea either in b.tech or by b.sc which is suitable for my marks.
13th May 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i m wating for my 2 results iwanna be join bio tec but the thing is how much salary that i get after completing bio tec
19th March 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed B.tech Bio and i am an 2012 passed out i did a course in Niit on my bown interest still i m not getting job oppurtunities? can u help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?