1st May 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 10th to become a successful chartered accountant in Nagpur?

what to do after 10thto become a successful Chartertd accountin NAGPUR?

2nd May 2013, 11:15 AM
Manu Sekhon

Default Re: What should I do after passing 10th to become a successful chartered accountant in Nagpur?

Dear friend,

If you want to become successful a CA you have to do +1 and +2 in commerce. Den after +2 you have to appear in CPT entrance exam. Then after clearing this exam you can do CA and B.Com side by side. After B.com just go for articleship training of 3 years under any CA. Then after clearing final exam of CA you will become a CA.

Thanks...
2nd May 2013, 03:59 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after passing 10th to become a successful chartered accountant in Nagpur?

Hello friend
You must complete 12th to do any CA course
First you must take 11th MEC course and along with that coaching is compulsory required
After 12th you must CA entrance i.e., CPT to join CA foundation course
CPT exam is coducted twice in a year i.e., in june and december
There are 3 stages in CA
1. Foundation course
2. Executive course
3. Final course
You must do CA course only from ICAI because it the top institute for CA in india

all the best.......
28th June 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i have got just 68 percent can i go for ca
29th June 2013, 01:23 AM
rhiayrash

You have to select commerce stream.You have to score good percentage in 12th.Then you can go for CA preparation.It is very difficult subject.To become an CA is highly challenging.You might get fail many times but don't loose hopes.In CA preparation many get fails.So just do hard work.Then after you will have good job with good salary.
22nd August 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What to do for C.A after passing 11th and 12th with NIOS Board?
26th August 2013, 11:43 PM
maruthidevi

Hello friend
You must complete 12th to do any CA course
First you must take 11th MEC course and along with that coaching is compulsory required
After 12th you must CA entrance i.e., CPT to join CA foundation course
CPT exam is coducted twice in a year i.e., in june and december
There are 3 stages in CA
1. Foundation course
2. Executive course
3. Final course
You must do CA course only from ICAI because it the top institute for CA in india

all the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?