2nd May 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for CPT after passing 10th? I want to become a professional chartered accountant

Sir i am shubham my dream is to become a professional chartered accountant i had just given class10 exam . i want to know that how can register for cpt. please contact me 8521639966

14th May 2012, 02:50 PM
shakeelahmad786
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I register for CPT after passing 10th? I want to become a professional chartered accountant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am shubham my dream is to become a professional chartered accountant i had just given class10 exam . i want to know that how can register for cpt. please contact me 8521639966
minimum requirement for CPT is 12th.so you cannot apply for it.
21st May 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I register for CPT after passing 10th? I want to become a professional chartered accountant

i have completed 10th and i want to register for cpt exam now itself.please say me the procedure?
22nd May 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th and what should i do to approach cpt exam?
4th July 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Mansukh Ojha my dream is to become a professional chartered accountant i caplite B.Com. and M. Com but we have not 55% marks. i want to know that how can register for cpt. please contact me 9462283821
15th August 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th can i apply for cpt examination
10th January 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO REGISTER CPT AFTER 10... I HAVE COMPLETED MY 10....7895784794..WANT TO KNOW PLEASE
12th January 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

how can i register for cpt after 10th class
14th January 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

where should i apply for,to become a chartered accountant
16th January 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a 12th class private student can apply for cpt exam
16th January 2013, 09:37 PM
rock946

SIR

thanks for provide this useful information..........

It will helps the new sudents, who dont know about this scholarship................

Its really helpful to new memebrs...........

Thanks !

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/everything-you-want-know-about-scholarships-27807.html#ixzz2I9f4SiPZ
19th March 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 10th and i wanted to become an (CA) what should i do what should i take after 10th to become an (CA) plzzzz sir reply my fast
20th March 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir will you please suggest ways to me to enter in CA it is my aim of life
31st March 2013, 05:35 PM
hameed raza ansary

[QUOTE=Unregistered;219367isir i hameed raza i have completed 10th and i want to register fors cpt exam and i know i can become a professsionol c.accountant and sir i want to know your conclusion for my future to become britenened....
4th April 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: How can I register for CPT after passing 10th? I want to become a professional chartered accountant

You cant really attend to CPT unless you complete your 12th grade . Once you complete your 12th grade you can successfully join in an ICAI ( The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of india ) .... I do realize the fact that the reason most of you enquire about enrolling into CPT course after 10th grade is becoz theyve given specifications as such in the ICAI website ... Anyways .... the best you can do is start preparing after 10th grade .... coz CPT entrance is quite all about the basics ... so if you prepare well ... the easier it will be for you to get thru the entrance after 12th grade ......
4th April 2013, 09:42 PM
anurag_1992

hi dear,
To appear for CA you need to atleast pass 12th.
sorry dear you cant get yourself admitted just now.
you need to first a minimum of 12th board.
then side by side of your graduation course you can appear for CA.
Then you will have to answer three courses they are
Foundation
Executive
Final.

but if you are a graduate then you have to appear for only
Executive
Final

you also should atleast get an aggregate of 50% each time you appear to pass.

Also chances of passing are very low so try hard and study hard.

All the best
4th April 2013, 11:27 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed my 10th and i wanted to become an (CA) what should i do what should i take after 10th to become an (CA) plzzzz sir reply my fast
The first step towards becoming a CA is to give the CPT exams.
CPT is Common Profiency Test

You can register for the CPT exams only when you have passed class 12th or even when you are about to give the class 12th final exams.

CPT exams are held two times in a year that is in June and December each year

In the CPT exams questions are asked from the below sections:
Fundamentals of accounting
Mercantile LAWS
General economics
Quantitative Aptitude

All the questions are asked in objective mode only
27th April 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I've completed my 10std this year. i want 2 become a successful C.A. bt,i dnt knw hw 2 register after passing 10th..
so,plz guide me..my mob num is 09974612749
28th April 2013, 01:02 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to those students who are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.</SPAN>

The CPT exam is entry level for those students who want to make there career in Chartered Accountancy.The test consist of four subjects,
1.Accounting,
2.Mercantile Laws,
3.General Economics and
4.Quantitative Aptitude.

The total marks allotted to the test is 200 and it is dividedd into two session of two hours.

1. Obtain the registration form along with a propectus from the regional branch of ICAI at your city or from the head office.

2. You may also download registration form from the official website of ICAI.

Registration is done throughout the year.

The registration form can be submitted at the nearest regional branch or to the institutes offices as prescribed in the prospectus.

All The details regarding registration process, examination forms, etc. are available in the prospectus and will guide you at every stage.

You may also visit www.icai.org, the official website of ICAI to have all the information including the address of the regional offices, head offices etc.

You can apply for CPT online & offline.

• You can fill up the CPT 2011 examination application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org
  • You can also obtain the form from the following address:

Additional Secretary (Examinations),
    The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
    ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
    New Delhi – 110 002.
24th May 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the possible jobs after completing a CA course
25th May 2013, 08:42 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends ........................

If you want to join in CA course you must complete your 12th with any group from recognised board.

So, you first complete your 12th then you can apply for CPT course which is the entrence of this course

In this course contain 3 levels

CPT

IPCC

CA - Final

CPT is the entrance to enter the CA course

For this course(CPT) ICAI charged 6000/-.

And in this course have 4 subjects. Marks 200/-

And after the CPT you can eligible for IPCC course.

All the best
25th May 2013, 12:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can register for CA CPT after 10th class but you can appear for examination only after completing 12th class.

For online registration you have to visit official websitehttp://icaiexam.icai.org/‎

You can pay the application fee through Debit or Credit card through online payment gateway.

CPT will have questions related to following subjects:

-Laws of Accounting

-Mercantile Laws

-General Economics

-Quantitative Aptitude

You have to get 50% to qualify CPT. After qualifying CPT you will be eligible for registration into CA IPCC course.

For more information Click Here
1st June 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

how to register for CPT after passing out class 10th.........plzz tell me guyz anyone know it
19th September 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am Afnan khan from kerala & i want to become a professional charterd accountant.
i have just given my 10 exam. please provide help regarding the entrance or its relkated activities.
my mail id([email protected]) or contact me at 9539101211
17th January 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for being eligible for appearing cpt after 10th class pls contact me 9910889281
25th May 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am gauri take from maharashtra & i want to become a professional charterd accountant . I have just given my 10 exam. Please provide help regarding the entrance or its relkated activities. Please contact me at 7721902157
13th April 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have many doubts that how can I apply for CA after completing secondary education. But I had completed my 10th class I can do CA course from now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?