4th January 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th to take Journalism

what should i do after plus2 to take journalism as my career

25th September 2014, 10:38 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th to take Journalism

There are several universities that offer the course like Shobhit University, Institute of Media and Technology, Sikkim Manipal University, Asian Institute of Film and Television to name a few. Pearl Academy Mumbai and Presidency College, Bangalore are one of the leading institutes that offer course in Journalism. You need to complete class 12 with minimum 55 per cent. There are courses like B.sc in Sports Journalism, B.A in Professional Journalism, B.A in Investigative Journalism, B.Sc in Trade Journalism and B.sc in Fashion Journalism.
10th September 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BSC from IGNOU its my 2nd year, so how to start my career in journalism ?
3rd November 2020, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Journalisam college and fee datials plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?