24th July 2013, 10:57 PM
bikeman78

How to pursue a course in Journalism? I have finished my 12th standard CBSE in science

I have finished my 12th standard cbse in science with good marks. i have a passion for travelling and writing. Do u think it would be a good idea for me to pursue a course in journalism ? Also what are the challenges that may arise in the field ? Finally what are the best opportunities that a ba in journalism provides ? A quick reply will be much appreciated. Thanks a bunch!!

8th May 2014, 09:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to pursue a course in Journalism? I have finished my 12th standard CBSE in science

You need to be a graduate and in some courses, you need to complete class 12 with 60 per cent score. Some institutes like IIMC also offers scholarship to the toppers. There is an explosion in context to communication technology and media across the globe. The younger generation has keen inclination towards the media sector. The fee structure comes around between Rs 50,000 to Rs 3 lakh annually.
Here are some institutes that are considered to be reputed in media sector.
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal
30th May 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue a course in Journalism? I have finished my 12th standard CBSE in science

I have passed class 12th science from cbse with 62% marks will i get admission in journalism courses at amity university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?