15th March 2021, 11:51 AM
Sagaya Roselin Agesta D

What should I do to become a Custom Officer being an MSc(Mathematics) student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am pursuing MSc in Mathematics program. I want to become a Custom Officer. What I should do to become a Custom Officer? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

22nd March 2021, 02:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Custom Officer being an MSc(Mathematics) student?

Civil Services examination is conducted for recruitment as a Custom Officer.

The required minimum eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years. Examination is conducted in three stages. So, you are eligible to apply for the examination.

For detail information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
24th March 2021, 06:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Custom Officer being an MSc(Mathematics) student?

To become Custom Officer, you will have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages. So, you can start preparation for the examination and qualify in the examination for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?