22nd March 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Custom Officer after completing class 12th (Biology)? Which degree course should I pursue to become a Custom Officer?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th (Biology) and after completing it I want to become a Custom Officer so I want to know how can I become a Custom Officer after completing class 12th (Biology)? Which degree course should I pursue to become a Custom Officer? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th April 2017, 03:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Custom Officer after completing class 12th (Biology)? Which degree course should I pursue to become a Custom Officer?

No, you are not eligible for Custom Officer job after 12th qualification. To be custom officer candidates have to qualify in Civil Service examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university and age limit is between 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can pursue any stream in bachelor degree to appear for examination. The examination is conducted in three stages and for final selection you have to qualify in all three stages.

To get syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th April 2017, 08:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Custom Officer after completing class 12th (Biology)? Which degree course should I pursue to become a Custom Officer?

You can become Custom Officer by clearing Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Civil Services examination is not stream specific. It means that candidate from all streams of bachelor's degree are eligible for this exam.

The minimum age limit to appear for this exam is 21-32 years. You can opt for any stream in bachelor's degree according to interest. For more details about Custom officer , Click Here .
1st May 2017, 12:47 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates from all streams are eligible for entrance examination of Custom officer which is called Civil Services exam.

You can select any stream in bachelor's degree whichever suits you best. The age limit is 21-32 years for this exam. Final year graduation candidates can apply for this exam.

The different stages of this exam is:

Preliminary examination.

Main examination.

Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?