11th April 2012, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Web Designer pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT? What is the difference between M.Sc in IT and Diploma? Will they include HTML?

I'm doing TY BSc IT, have planned to take up web designing as my career, what should i do after TY to become a web designer? Im very much interested in HTML.. so wud like to do anything related to that! plzz suggest me watever is easy.. what is the difference between MSc IT and Diploma? Will they include HTML? Suggest me for any side courses to be done for web designing? Name the best ones plz

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  2. How to get into a government college for MSc after pursuing BSc 3rd year with diploma in Industrial Micro Biology?
  3. Should I do MSc in IIT or NISER after pursuing BSc in Zoology?
  4. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  5. How to do MSc in IIT? I am doing BSc physics 3rd year
  6. How to do MSc CS and MSc Physics after completing BSc 3rd year computer science?
  7. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  8. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  9. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  10. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
  12. What is the difference in BSc Nursing and GNM?
  13. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  14. Can I do MSc in astrophysics after BSc 3rd year? -- [New]
  15. What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?
  16. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  17. Difference between M.Sc IT and MCA? Which course to opt after B.Sc Mathematics?
  18. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
28th June 2013, 08:45 AM
Queries Answer

Default Re: What should I do to become a Web Designer pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT? What is the difference between M.Sc in IT and Diploma? Will they include HTML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm doing TY BSc IT, have planned to take up web designing as my career, what should i do after TY to become a web designer? Im very much interested in HTML.. so wud like to do anything related to that! plzz suggest me watever is easy.. what is the difference between MSc IT and Diploma? Will they include HTML? Suggest me for any side courses to be done for web designing? Name the best ones plz
If you want to become a Web Designer then you can choose the Diploma in Web Designing from any good institute which will be available in your area. But with this if you not do your PG degree means not done your M.Sc(IT) or MCA other course then may be you will be face problem while applying in the MNC's companies because they recruit only the PG students. So while doing your diploma also complete your PG degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?