23rd December 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?

hi,

i m doing bsc(it) 3rd year,

i tried for job in Accenture,wipro,Infosys,patni
bt unable to crack the aptitude test..

pls give me some idea, i need job....

and after bsc. it what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do after BSc IT? I am pursuing last year BSc IT
  4. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Can I get Job in Railways being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE?
  6. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  7. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  8. How to get Job in UPCL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  9. Best way to get Job in Government sector being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  10. Can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Computer Science having no placements in my college?
  11. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil?
  12. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  13. Which Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to get Job in Robotics being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  15. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  16. Which job oriented course should I opt for after B.Com? I am pursuing B.Com 3rd year
  17. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE -- [New]
  18. Which companies I can get jobs after the completion of B.Tech? Can I do a job along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
23rd December 2011, 09:45 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?

As you tried for job in Accenture,wipro and other company but unable to crack the aptitude test then i can suggest you you can apply in these following company for get job

Excel Communications.
Excite
Getronics
GTE Corporation
HBO & Co.
Hewlett-Packard
Hong Kong Telecom
IBM Corporation
Infoseek
Ingram Micro
Intel Corporation
International E-commerce
Intermedia Communications
Ivolga
J.D. Edwards
Keane
Lastar Datacomm Solutions
Lanco Global Systems
L-3 Communications Corporation
Lexmark International Group
Loral Space & Communications
Lucent Technologies
Lycos
Maxim Integrated Products
McKesson HBOC
Microsoft Corporation
MindSpring Enterprises
MISys, Manufacturing Informations System
Mitel Corpotation
National Computer Systems
Net 400 (email Software Solution)
Network Solutions
Neural Soft
Nextel Communications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?