5th March 2016, 01:15 PM
NAGA VIGNESH KN

What should I do for getting a job in Railway after B.Tech Mechanical?

Am doing b.tech mech now. What should i do for getting a job in railway for my qualification(b.tech mech)...and list out the exams and jobs as well?

5th March 2016, 05:20 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do for getting a job in Railway after B.Tech Mechanical?

INDIAN RAILWAY.

Nice to see your interest in the Indian Railway. Every year the vacancy comes out for JE/SSE post of Indian Railway for the Diploma/B.Tech graduate.

As you are studying in the final year of the B.Tech course then i advise you to first complete the graduation degree with good score and then think about ahead career. The competition is really tough due to large number of candidates, you need to work hard to get success. You may also apply for other non-technical post of Indian Railway.

Prepare well for the upcoming vacancy. The vacancy of JE/SSE comes out in the month of April/May. You may take help in preparation from any good coaching institute.
5th March 2016, 08:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting a job in Railway after B.Tech Mechanical?

You can apply for various entrance exams conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for Senior and Junior Engineers.

*As you have completed bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, the most suitable designation for B.Tech Mechanical engineers is Senior Engineers. The age limit is 21-30 years.

*Visit official website of your RRB for latest notification and jobs.
5th March 2016, 10:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your graduation you can apply for the Railway exams:

Indian Railway traffic service

Indian Railway Store service

Indian railway service of Engineers

Indian Railways accounts service

Age should be in between 17 to 21 years.

For this exam you should have bachelor degree in Engineering with + 2 Level science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?