7th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to have a bright future in computer field? Should I do BSc, MCA, B.Tech, Networking?

I have passed out 12th dis year...I am only interested in computer field..Please suggest me what should i do to get a very bright future in computer field...should i do B.sc,MCA,B.tech,Networking, etc etc???...please suggest me the best field in computer and how to get that?

1st September 2011, 02:02 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to have a bright future in computer field? Should I do BSc, MCA, B.Tech, Networking?

What should I do to have a bright future in computer field? Should I do BSc, MCA, B.Tech, Networking?

Computer science is totally a private job oriented course so you need good programming knowledge to make good career there. It doesn't matter which course you are doing but the most important thing to make career in this field should be programming knowledge .I will suggest you to go for B.Tech and complete some external courses from institutes like NIIT .

You must complete following courses in order to get good job in this field "
  • J2EE(Java)
  • .NET
  • ORACLE
  • PHP
  • VISUAL BASIC

Apart from these ,you must have good knowledge of basic programming languages like- c and c++.

With Regards
ravik1214
1st September 2011, 02:32 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to have a bright future in computer field? Should I do BSc, MCA, B.Tech, Networking?

dear friend,
To get a better future prospect I suggest you to go for B.tech in computer science/BCA, after completion of 12th..

As you are saying that you have interest in computers then B.tech in CSE or BCA is the best platform to build your future career..

To get admission in B.tech , you have to appear in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE and AIEEE..
After qualifying in that exam you will get a chance to take admission in B.tech..
You will get an huge opportunity to get a job in software field after completion of your B.tech in CSE branch..
So, you can go for it..
Else , you can go for BCA course.. After completion of BCA ,you will not get high opportunity to get a job, for that you have to go for MCA course after BCA course.
MCA course is in huge demand now a days..IT companies are hiring large number of students from technical colleges...
So, you can go for any of these courses.
All the best.
1st September 2011, 04:32 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: What should I do to have a bright future in computer field? Should I do BSc, MCA, B.Tech, Networking?

you can go for the b.tech in computer science . B.tech is the best option but you should have sound programming knowledge. after b.tech you will get placement in private/govt sector with a handsome salary package.

All the best.
Regards
1st September 2011, 09:55 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

You better go for BTECH/BE CSE ..
and you should be good in java,j2EE,vb,php..
2nd September 2011, 11:39 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

i want to suggest you that after completing your senior secondary you should choose the b.tech or the networking. if you have good percentage in PCM (physics, chemistry and maths) then you can choose the b.tech., because this is a technical field in which you can have a better scope in comparison to b.sc.
For the degree b.tech you have to fight the competion of IIT, AIEEE or the PET etc. if you get good rank in any exam then you will get a good college, and you can start your technical knowledge of the computer.
By this degree you will be master of your field. So this is my suggestion to you for choosing b.tech or networking.
15th September 2011, 02:12 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed out 12th dis year...I am only interested in computer field..Please suggest me what should i do to get a very bright future in computer field...should i do B.sc,MCA,B.tech,Networking, etc etc???...please suggest me the best field in computer and how to get that?

If you have interest in computer field than engineering is the best option for

you.You can get technical knowledge about computer field which helps you in

your future.If you are interested in computer field than choose engineering

and you should learn several language which are esential for a computer

engineering.

After that choose a perticular field like

programming,networking,database,enimation etc.

So its depend on your interest.

All the best.
17th December 2011, 10:43 PM
chint123

Computer science is totally a private job oriented course so you need good programming knowledge to make good career there. It doesn't matter which course you are doing but the most important thing to make career in this field should be programming knowledge .I will suggest you to go for B.Tech and complete some external courses from institutes like NIIT .

You must complete following courses in order to get good job in this field "
J2EE(Java)
.NET
ORACLE
PHP
VISUAL BASIC
28th December 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i m doing b.sc from ignou in final year so what i do in computer course for my bright future
7th May 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

is it easy to study bca` because i studied biolgy science in plus two ?
20th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed my higher secondary exam,i have only in computer field.What should i do BSc or BCA in computer?
15th July 2012, 11:20 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

There are lot of opportunities for computer science engineers if they know basic theories of computer science and its application.They can get job in private as well as government sector they may go for higher studies in various reputed institutes .

Here are some roles which are performed by computer science engineers:

-->>Software developer

-->.Hardware engineer

-->>System engineers

-->>System analyst

-->>Networking engineer

-->>Database administrator

All the best......................
6th September 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i am doing polytechnic diploma in cse branch what can i do after this for better future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?