10th May 2011, 11:16 PM
MRCREDDY

Which engineering field will have a bright career growth by 2020?

which engg field will have bright carrier growth by 2020? Is it possible for you to predict the future of the engineering branch

Related Questions:
  1. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  2. What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?
  3. How to make a career in ICWA course? Can I have a bright career in accounting field?
  4. How to make a career in Corporate field? What is the scope of M.Tech(ECE) in corporate field?
  5. Which type of course we can do after diploma to ensure good career growth?
  6. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  7. Is it good to do BCA and MCA after 12th from job point of view? Can I get a good job after doing MCA?
  8. What should I do after passing class 12th with 65%?
  9. Which PG degree should I opt for after completing graduation in agriculture?
  10. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I do M.Tech in food technology or environmental technology? What is the scope in both fields?
  12. Which course to choose among B.Sc Computer Science, B.Sc Non-Medical and B.Tech Computer Science?
  13. Is my future career bright if I have done diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What shall I do after completion of B.Com course to have a bright career?
  15. Appropriate career available for girls in Research field?
  16. Which is the best course between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering? Which would have good scope in 2020? -- [New]
  17. Which course is good to study Abroad for career growth for EE engineer?
  18. can I pursue career in Technical field after passing B.Com?
15th May 2011, 03:07 PM
deepakdeep1

Default Re: Which engineering field will have a bright career growth by 2020?

It has no specific answer but yet we can guess so I am sure about my answer that
electronics engineering may have bright career growth by 2020.
Thankks!
1st June 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i in my 3rd year of pharmacy and intereted in doing research after that. what initial step should i take to get into the feild of researching.
31st October 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm taking BE Computer Eng.because every thing in a couple of 5 years will be become computer. every thing will be use automatically & alot of scope will be....SHAHROZ
13th December 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I am ashiq i finished xii i want to go robert engineering
11th January 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hii m trupti,m computer engineer...i have question...that what should i do after engineering education..?MS or M.tech.?
30th April 2012, 11:12 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii m trupti,m computer engineer...i have question...that what should i do after engineering education..?MS or M.tech.?
Dear friend,

I think you should go for MS, if you are hard working and has good capability as it needs lot of research.Its better you give GRE for that and do it in abroad.
Rest it also depends on your interest, which interest you the most M.tech or M.s.

Thank you
6th June 2012, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

civil engineering has bright future??
6th June 2012, 04:16 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
civil engineering has bright future??
Dear friend,

yes off course Civil engineering has lot of scope today and also has right future as Civil Engineers are the fabricators of our modern society and the protectors of the quality of the environment.
They deal with people and their management, materials and their use, designs and their application, and the problems of beneficially interweaving these factors to serve society.
Civil engineering projects include environmental facilities, such as systems for water quality control, toxic and hazardous waste control, and storm water networks; structures, such as high-rise buildings, bridges, off-shore platforms, shuttle launch pads, and dams; and transportation facilities, such as airports, highways, and rail.
Civil engineering has a long history and a bright future because it serves the basic needs of society. Hope yo got the importance of Civil engineering in future

Thank you
13th July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

which colleges can i get for 11438 engineering ranking in karnataka cet exam
24th July 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am passed PET in this year some people said me EE is better than EC is that true
4th June 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

which engineering field is better in future?
30th May 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I got 120 marks in jee mains 2014 & have taken jee advance but my marks r less in it so I won't qualify. I want to do career in engineering but I'm confused about the branch. I'm expecting around 75 percent in Maharashtra state board. Can u please guide me about the field I should undertake in engineering ? ...
5th September 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

civil engineering has maximum scope because infrastructure is rapidly growing in india and since 2020 it has maximum scope
30th May 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I recently gave my 10 2 exams,n now interested in enng..but I'm in a confusion to select the field. I'm confused between comp engg n electronics engg. Which engg will have scope after 5-6 years comp or electronics????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?