18th December 2017, 06:26 PM
ravi Kumar palla

What should I do if I forgot my 2nd year distance hall ticket number?

Dear Sir/Madam, I forgot my 2nd year distance hall ticket in SKU and admission member also forgot. Please I want tell my hall ticket number? Can you please provide me the steps which I need to follow next to get it? Thank you!

10th April 2018, 10:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I forgot my 2nd year distance hall ticket number?

If you have forgot your hall ticket number then there is a procedure from where you can get your hall ticket number.
What you have to do is either to consult your teachers or office or even you can also do it yourself.
If you have downloaded in the confirmation page then there would be a application number written on it and this application number is highly useful which will help you to know your hall ticket number.
Other thing which you can do is to login into your account and there after successful opening of your account you will get your hall ticket number in the basic details.

If nothing happens then you can directly go to the office, there you can write an application regarding loss of hall ticket number then they will tell you the further procedure or might will issue you the duplicate hall ticket number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?