16th February 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I re-appear in class 12 exam from a different school?

Sir i have failed in math and i don't want to give compartmental exam. So definetly i will declared failed. My problem is, i don't want to give my class 12 exam from my old school and rather want to join a new school from where i want to give my class 12 exam as a fresh canditate. So is it possible for me to join a new school and give exam as my name is already register in cbse and that too with my old school name. Help me

Related Questions:
29th October 2014, 01:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I re-appear in class 12 exam from a different school?

No, it is not possible to re-appear as a fresh candidate. Because, you have been already registered for CBSE exam and important point to remember is that you have provided your Tenth class Hall Ticket Number in your application form for intermediate exam. So, you cannot apply as a fresh candidate and they can easily trace with your tenth Hall Ticket Number. Because, the registration server will not accept the same hall ticket twice. And it is illegal and it will come under Cheating act. So, don't do such kind of things.
And it is better for you to complete your maths exam by attending the supplementary exam. So, that you can move to your further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?