7th December 2017, 09:00 PM
Rajkumar somaning Amogoud

Procedure to apply for B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma course in 2018?

Sir/Mam, I'm now 5th-semester diploma in mechanical engineering in the 3rd year my one aim will I be eligible for the B.Tech abroad next year 2018? If yes then what are procedure are doing.? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response.

10th April 2018, 10:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma course in 2018?

Yes, definitely you can go for BTech in Abroad after diploma in India.

Documents required:

10th and 12th marksheet

Passing certificate

Statement of Purpose

Letters of Recommendation

Photocopy of passport

IELTS can be submitted later on if not written at the time of applying.

You need to apply through UCAS. At least 50% in 12th to get into the bottom ranked university or college. Or if you take the foundation route then you will have to study for an extra year and for that the course will commence in Jan and the main course in September. You need to fill the application online and upload the documents also before submitting the application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?