28th November 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if I leave my current Cambridge college in the mid of 11th std?

I知 a Commerce student studying currently in Cambridge board in Nashik. I知 in A-Levels (A1) (11th Std.). I have done my studies till 10th std in ICSE board and then for 11th-12th, I shifted to Cambridge Board. now half of my A1 is done and I知 really not comfortable with this College where I知 studying and the Board in which I知 studying currently (Cambridge). I seriously need help.. please could you guide me with what Course can I do if I Leave this College? And later I want to do Business Management Course. Is there any option for Giving 12th Externally or Open University?

29th November 2017, 10:51 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I leave my current Cambridge college in the mid of 11th std?

If you leave Cambridge college while pursuing your 11th standard, your one year of valuable time will be wasted. It is best to study 11th and 12th standard through regular mode instead of distance mode. You can pursue 12th standard in any stream to be eligible to pursue BBA course. Admissions in BBA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
30th November 2017, 02:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I leave my current Cambridge college in the mid of 11th std?

Yes you can pursue 12th from Open University also. But it should be recognized otherwise your certificate should not be valid.
One more option is that if you are leaving your college in which currently you are studying, you can also apply for transfer certificate. And on that basis you will be eligible to get admitted in another college also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?