27th July 2010, 05:27 PM
ah consultancy

Age limit for VAO exam?

i am muslim back ward i want to know the age limit for VAO Exam 2010 now my age is 35

3rd March 2011, 04:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for VAO exam?

Hello friend,
The minimum eligible age for the VAO exam is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ MBC/OBC, the maximum age limit is 40 years.
3rd March 2011, 07:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Age limit for VAO exam?

If You Are Interested To Apply for VAO Exams, Then Your Age Should Between 21 to 30 Years, If You Are A General Candidates.

But For SC/STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCM Candidates The Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years.

So, You Are Eligible for VAO Examination Because You Are Belong to Backward Classes As You Mention In Your Question. So, You Can Apply for TNPSC VAO Examination.

So, If You Are Interested To Apply for This Exams. Then Please Check the Official Website To Get The Updation Regarding VAO Exams Notification.

When the Notification Was Declared It Will Be Updated On the Given Website -

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
3rd March 2011, 07:39 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Minimum age limit :You must have completed 21 years of age as on(1st sep, 2011).
Maximum age limit:40 years of age for SC/ST/MBC/DC/BC
30 years of age for Others.
3rd March 2011, 08:45 PM
Aman Sapra

Age Limit for VAO exam is:

(A) Must have completed 21 years (For all)(i.e. Should have been born on or before 01-07-1989) and

(B) Must not have completed
*40 years for SCs,STs,MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of all castes (i.e., should have been born on or after 02-07-1970)
*30 years for 'others' (i.e., should have been born on or after 02-07-1980)

NOTE:
1.Age concession of 5 years in the maximum age limit will be applicable to unemployed youth and those who are already in Government Service.
2.Candidates not belonging to SCs,STs, MBCs/DCs and BCs (ie.'Others') who have put in five years of regular service in State/Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
3rd March 2011, 08:55 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to appear in tamilnadu village administrative officer(VAO) examination your age must be in between 21 to 30 if you are general category candidate. there are relaxation for 1o years for SC/ST and other reserved category candidate.

the test is conducted to test your general knowledge and your knowledge on tamil language. the syllabus and other details about VAO examianti0on are available in the website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

here i am attaching the notification for VAO examination 2010. go through the attachment file to get details about the VAO examination.

best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf vao2010.pdf(138.8 KB, 135 views)
3rd March 2011, 09:17 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Age Limit for TNPSC Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Examination:

(A) Must have completed 21 years (For all)

(B) Must not have completed

40 years for SCs,STs,MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of all castes (i.e., should have been born on or after 02-07-1966)
30 years for 'others' (i.e., should have been born on or after 02-07-1976)

NOTE:

Age concession of 5 years in the maximum age limit will be applicable to unemployed youth and those who are already in Government Service.
Paragraph 4 of the Commission's "Instructions, etc., to candidates" will not apply for this recruitment
Age concessions announced in paragraph 13 & 14 of the Commissions "Instructions etc., to Candidates" will apply for the maximum age limit only.
Candidates not belonging to SCs,STs, MBCs/DCs and BCs (ie.'Others') who have put in five years of regular service in State/Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
4th March 2011, 01:26 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Age Limit for TNPSC Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Examination:

Must have completed 21 years and maximum 30 For general category students

maximum 40 years for SCs,STs,MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of

all castes.

NOTE:

Age concession of 5 years in the maximum age limit will be applicable to unemployed
youth and those who are already in Government Service.

Candidates not belonging to SCs,STs, MBCs/DCs and BCs who have put in five years of
regular service in State/Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are
within the age limit.
4th March 2011, 10:07 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Age limit for VAO exam?

Dear friend,

The upper age limit of OBC candidates for village administrative officer (VAO)exam is 40 years.

To clear VAO exam you improve your GK related to rural areas and agriculture.

Local language is also required.

I can provide you the website of Tamilnadu only.

For VAO of Tamilnadu refer website: www.tnpsc.gov.in

All the best.
4th March 2011, 02:37 PM
yogs.singh

age limit - 21-40 years

as your age is 35 years so you can apply for it.

information about vao examination.

Important Dates for VAO exams 2011

Last date to Submit physical application : 28-12-2011

Last date to apply online : 26-12-2011

Date of Written Examination: 27th February 2011

Time of Written Examination: 10: 00 AM to 01:00 PM

all the best
4th March 2011, 09:11 PM
ANKITA BIHANI

the age limit is 21 to 30 for general category.however in case of reserved categories it is relaxed to 40
17th March 2011, 11:12 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,

VAO EXAM: VAO (Village Administrative Officer) Exam:
This exam is conducted by TNPSC..........
  • The minimum eligible age for the VAO exam is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
  • For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ MBC/OBC, the maximum age limit is 40 years.
Regards
Kapila
31st August 2011, 11:07 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hello,

Age limit for VAO(Village Administrative Officer) exam. The exam is conducted by TNPSC

* Candidates should have age limit within 21 to 30 years for general category.

* 40 years for Candidates such as MBC,BCM,SC,ST

So, if you have more than that you can appear for that.

Best wishes
27th January 2012, 10:12 AM
despire007

Age limit for VAO exam?

If You Are Interested To Apply for VAO Exams, Then Your Age Should Between 21 to 30 Years, If You Are A General Candidates.

But For SC/STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCM Candidates The Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years.

So, You Are Eligible for VAO Examination Because You Are Belong to Backward Classes As You Mention In Your Question. So, You Can Apply for TNPSC VAO Examination.

So, If You Are Interested To Apply for This Exams. Then Please Check the Official Website To Get The Updation Regarding VAO Exams Notification.

When the Notification Was Declared It Will Be Updated On the Given Website -
7th May 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i am c.ramachandran, age limit for ex-serviceman for vao exams. i am an ex-serviceman my dob is 17-02-1959.
9th July 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i am BC muslim.can i apply vao exam.my date of birth is 1990
10th July 2012, 12:52 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hi,

VAO exam, which is exactly Village Administrative Officer Exam

> It is conducted every year for Tamilnadu Villagers.

> Exam Held in the Month of June every year.

>Age Limiation:
> Candidates should attain 21 years age i.e candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years . This is applicable to all the candidates.

> Candidates must not attain 40 years age i.e. A forty years candidate can not apply for this post .

> Above two rules applicable to the following categories
SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars)
STs
MBCs/DCs
BCs
BCM
Destitute Widows of all castes

Written Exam Pattern :
The written exam scheme for Village Administrative Office exam ( VAO exam ) by TNPSC( Tamilnadu Public Service Commission ) is following -
Written exam will be conducted in two following parts -
1. General Knowledge
There will be 100 items in this section and the questions will be of S.S.L.C. Standard . This paper will be set in both languages, English & Tamil .
2. General Tamil/General English
It is same of above paper, there will be also 100 items of S.S.L.C. standard . Candidate may choose any language between Tamil & English ( In the application form only, not at the time of exam ).
The complete question paper consist of 200 questions ( 100 + 100 ) carrying total 300 marks ( 150 + 150 ) .You have to complete the whole paper in 3 hours .
You have to attain minimum 90 marks to qualify the test for selection .

All the Best.
10th July 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am 41 years old and i have completed p.g. degree shall i apply for vao exam conducted by tamilnadu govenrment
10th July 2012, 05:07 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hello

‘ VAO exam’ which is exactly Village Administrative Officer Exam, is conducted by TNPSC ( Tamilnadu Public Service Commission ) almost every year to select village administrative officers for Tamilnadu Villages .

Age limit for VAO post

21 to 3o years for all the candidates.

Relaxation up to 40 years for following cases:
SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars)
STs
MBCs/DCs
BCs
BCM
Destitute Widows of all castes.

All the best.
12th July 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

hello
I am 43 years old and BC can I apply for VAO?
22nd September 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am 37 years old and BC can I Apply for VAO?
3rd November 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

my data of birth 16.11.1976 women BC can i apply for vao
2nd April 2013, 07:47 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah consultancy View Post
i am muslim back ward i want to know the age limit for VAO Exam 2010 now my age is 35
VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers. The recruitment exam to appoint these officers is conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. The notifications of this exam is generally published in the official website of TNPSC and in Employment News.

## Educational Qualification: To give this exam you need a secondary school leaving certificate. In short you need to be a 10th pass out.
Even if you have higher qualifications that will be considered only when you have this certificate to show.

## Age Limit: Your age by no means should be below 18 years when applying for this exam. The upper age limit is 30 years for general category candidates. The upper age limit is 40 years for SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars),STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes.

## Proficiency in Tamil: You need to be well versed in Tamil language because you will be posted in the villages of Tamilandu. You can give the exam if you dont know this language but in that case you have to sit for Tamil language exam which is also conducted by TNPSC and pass in it.

## Medical Ceritifcates: It is expected that only physically fit candidates will sit for the exam. Therefore to prove your medical fitness you need to show the authorities concerned medical certificates during exam time.

## Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern: The selection procedure is primarily dependent on the written examination and therefore your target should be to score as many marks as possible to stay in contention. Higher the marks, more will be your chances of making it to the next level of selection.

For the exam you need to stress on the following sections: General Knowledge and General Tamil/General English. The first paper is bilingual and the second paper is optional. Your preference needs to be stated in the application form itself. 150 marks each has been allotted for each paper and you will get three hours to complete the whole paper. You need to get 90/300 to qualify for this exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
3rd April 2013, 04:28 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for VAO is Village Administrative Officer.

VAO examination is conducted by TNPSC(Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) every year.

The eligibility criteria required for VAO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 10th from any accredited board.

* Age limit:- 18-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC, 5 yrs for SC/ST and 10 yrs for PWD contenders.

* Contenders must have know Tamil language.

* Nationality:- Indian.

17th March 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

what relaxation of CAPF retired persons are eligible to appear the VAO exam
22nd March 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Iam others cast so inder cast marriage st my age 33 want to know the age limit for vao exam 2014
8th April 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i am exservice men and my qualification is 2 and my age is 44,shall i eligible to write the VAO exam
17th June 2014, 06:54 PM
jaafreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaenma View Post
VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers. The recruitment exam to appoint these officers is conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. The notifications of this exam is generally published in the official website of TNPSC and in Employment News.

## Educational Qualification: To give this exam you need a secondary school leaving certificate. In short you need to be a 10th pass out.
Even if you have higher qualifications that will be considered only when you have this certificate to show.

## Age Limit: Your age by no means should be below 18 years when applying for this exam. The upper age limit is 30 years for general category candidates. The upper age limit is 40 years for SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars),STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes.

## Proficiency in Tamil: You need to be well versed in Tamil language because you will be posted in the villages of Tamilandu. You can give the exam if you dont know this language but in that case you have to sit for Tamil language exam which is also conducted by TNPSC and pass in it.

## Medical Ceritifcates: It is expected that only physically fit candidates will sit for the exam. Therefore to prove your medical fitness you need to show the authorities concerned medical certificates during exam time.

## Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern: The selection procedure is primarily dependent on the written examination and therefore your target should be to score as many marks as possible to stay in contention. Higher the marks, more will be your chances of making it to the next level of selection.

For the exam you need to stress on the following sections: General Knowledge and General Tamil/General English. The first paper is bilingual and the second paper is optional. Your preference needs to be stated in the application form itself. 150 marks each has been allotted for each paper and you will get three hours to complete the whole paper. You need to get 90/300 to qualify for this exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
thanks for your mesage so kind of you thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?