16th June 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How can i get scholarship for studying at Cambridge?

Dear sir, I have got 70% in 10th std. This time i am in 12th std and have given the board exam and hoping to get 90% and above. What should i do to get the full scholarship covering my full tution fee and living expenses in Cambrige university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get scholarship for studying at Cambridge? -- [New]
  2. How can I get scholarship to study in Cambridge University?
  3. B.Ed syllabus and previous year papers of Dr. bhim-rao ambedkar university -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  5. How should I apply for various merit scholarship entrance exams to get into engineering colleges like Cambridge and MIT?
  6. How can I get admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge University with full scholarship if expecting above 90% in 12th?
  7. Age limit for VAO exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  10. Is there any scholarship available for studying nursing in abroad?
  11. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  12. How can I get laptop as scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) student, studying on fee reimbursement and merit scholarship?
  13. Can I get CV Raman College for mechanical branch after scoring 8557 rank?
  14. Correction in father name in admit card aieee
  15. Can my son get admission in IIT or IISc after clearing GATE EC with 627 score, 1437 AIR and 37.33% marks?
  16. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  17. Admission in any NIT with GATE percentile of 93 & EC stream and OBC Category
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
4th December 2017, 03:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get scholarship for studying at Cambridge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have got 70% in 10th std. This time i am in 12th std and have given the board exam and hoping to get 90% and above. What should i do to get the full scholarship covering my full tution fee and living expenses in Cambrige university?

Cambridge University is one of the oldest and reputed universities in the world. Bachelor degree courses offered at the Cambridge University is of four years duration. There are various scholarships offered to students who are studying at the Cambridge University like Gates Cambridge Scholarships, Cambridge International Scholarships, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Trust Cambridge Scholarship, Rajiv Gandhi Cambridge Scholarship, Pemanda Monappa Scholarship, Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarship, Cambridge India Ramanujan Scholarship etc. You can find the scholarships available in the Cambridge University website link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?