15th May 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

What are they ways to follow to get in Harvard University for MBBS?

Hello,

I am studying in 11th std in Maharashtra after my 12th examination i want to do my mbbs in a foriegn university like havard university or university of Cambridge means one of top universities in world so please tell me how can get my admission there? .......is there any scholarships for Indian students or any entrance exam to study abroad.... please explain the procedure & the cost of expenses...

15th May 2015, 09:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are they ways to follow to get in Harvard University for MBBS?

To get MBBS admission in Harvard university, you have to complete MCAT exam, because Harvard university offers MBBS admissions on the basis of MCAT score and Academic profile of the applicants. After completing MCAT, you can apply for MBBS admission in Harvard university by visiting following link.
http://hms.harvard.edu/departments/admissions/applying

And you need to submit following documents along with your application.
->Academic Certificate copies
->One essay regarding Statement of Purpose
->Medical College Admission Test score reports
->Extracurricular activities
->Experience in the health field, including research or community work
->Letters of evaluation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?