26th April 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class in Maths?

how to learn earonoutical engg. after passing 12th. in maths

5th May 2012, 08:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class in Maths?

If you wish to join for aeronautical engineering, you should appear for engineering entrance examination. The entrance examinations are conducted on a national level as well as in state level. You should score 50% marks in 12th class to attend entrance examination. You should have also studied PCM as main subjects in 12th class. Admission for aeronautical engineering course will be on the basis of marks or score secured in any of the entrance examination. AIEEE is the entrance examination conducted at national level which will enable you to apply for engineering course in any reputed colleges in the country. Apart from this, some of the other entrance exams which you can attend are IIT JEE, KEAM, JNU EE etc.
5th May 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class in Maths?

I studying diplamo how to join a aironatuical
21st May 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

how to join aeronautical after 12 th nd which colleges offers this course
8th July 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

my Rank is 91000 in m.p p.e.t how i am jaoin a good collage and branch
17th July 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i am failed in chemistry in 12exam now i gave its exam if i pass than i can get admission in it?
25th July 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

aeronautical engineering how many subjects r thre???
17th November 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in good aeronautical college?and i passed 10th std by 82.3% now present i am studing in 11th std
3rd May 2013, 10:18 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to learn earonoutical engg. after passing 12th. in maths

Any candidate who having Aeronautical Engineering course then the candidate should complete 12th Standard with Physics , Chemistry , Mathematics .. as Main in Subject in 12th Standard ..

So, If you have complete 12th in science stream then definitely you're applicable for Aeronautical Engineering course ..

Basically who aspiring to do Enroll for Aeronautical Engineering, the aspirant having two chance to Enroll for the course ..

First Step ::-

--> Applicant should Complete 12th standard in Science stream with 60% Percentage of marks from recognized university ..

--> After Completing 12t standard the applicant need to appear in AIEEE/JEE/BISAT Entrance Examination

Second Step ::-

--> Applicant should Complete Diploma Course in Aeronautical Engineering course from recognized university ..

--> After Completing this Diploma Course you may Enroll B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering ( later Entry )

Suggestion ::

So, If interested to apply for B.tech Course than I suggest you to Complete Diploma Course or 12th Standard in science stream than definitely your eligible to apply for B.tech course ..
9th June 2013, 12:25 AM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to learn aeronoutical engg. after passing 12th. in maths
Hi,
After 12th,
>Take up any Engineering Entrance Examination.
>Then you will get your ranking .
>After that opt Aeronautical as your branch in Engineering.
All the Best
9th June 2013, 11:23 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical Engineering is the branch of Engineering which deals in design and maintanence of the flying objects. It deals with flying objects that do not cross the atmosphere of the earth. This includes commercial aircraft, fighter jets, helicopters and much more.

If you want to pursue Aeronautical Engineering then just like other streams of Engineering the procedure remains the same. You will have to first finish the 12th standard and your subjects should be Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. Otherwise you can not apply for the Bachelor of Technology course.

After finishing 12th the next step is to apply for entrance exams. There are various options for the entrance exam.

AIEEE

IIT-JEE

UPSEE

BITSAT

JEE

Earlier the candidates used to appear for two major exams conducted in India. These were AIEEE for 15% All India level seats and IIT-JEE which was conducted for the Indian Institutes of Technology.

However a new proposed entrance exam replaced these existing exam. Now instead of 2 different entrance exams you have to appear for only one. The name of entrance examis JEE which was earlier referred as the ISEET entrance exam.

For candidates who want to get admission in National Institutes of Technology will have to appear for the JEE Mains and the ones who want admission in IIT will have to appear for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.

Only the top 150,000 candidates who clear the JEE Mains will be allowed to appear for the JEE Advanced as well.

JEE Eligibility

1. Must complete 12th standard with PCM subjects.

2. Candidates with 3/4 years diploma can also appear.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

4. Your age should not be more than 25 years.

5. Five years relaxation for SC/ST.

6. There are only 3 consecutive attempts for JEE entrance exam.

7. Candidates who finished 12th in 2011 and 2012 are also eligible to appear in 2013.

8. To appear for JEE Advanced, you must finish inside top 150,000 in JEE Mains.
9th June 2013, 02:48 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend

Required qualifiacations for aeronautical engineering are :

Education qualification :
1. All the candidate must have complete 12th maths, physics and chemistry course from a recognised board
2. Even diploma in engineering candidates are also eligible
3. There is no restriction about marks for diploma holders
4. All the 12th candidates must have 60% marks as minimum marks

Age limit :
1. All the candidates age must be in 17 - 25 years

Admission :
1. The admissions are through entrance exams

List of top aeronautical engineering colleges
1. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
2. Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
3. Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
4. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
5. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
6. Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
7. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
8. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
9. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
10. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
11. Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
12. Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
13. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
14. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
15. Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
16. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
17. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
18. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
19. Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
20. Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
21. Anna University, Chennai
22. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
23. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
24. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
25. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
11th April 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

if we give only entrence exam CET instead of all other exams like jee and etc.say we have capable to take auronauticle course or not
28th October 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I am study aeronautical in pillipienes so i chance in indean aeronautical-company jb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?