17th December 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if there is no college in Gujarat for learning Drawing?

I know how to draw a picture in photo and if I am 10th pass, then I want to do learning in the same field, and there is no college in Gujarat to teach me related skills.

Related Questions:
  1. Which College or Institute is best for pursuing MBA (Distance Learning) in Gujarat? How can I get admission in that College?
  2. How to do MBA with Agriculture in distance learning college which is located in Gujarat? How many colleges are there?
  3. What is the qualification required for Hindi B.Ed? I am doing B.A from open university
  4. When will TET exam with drawing start in Gujarat?
  5. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  6. Correspondence courses related to Drawing and Painting for PhD(Economics) holder? -- [New]
  7. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  8. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
  9. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  10. Date of start of admission for student in distance learning course?
  11. Which are the good subjects in BA to prepare for Civil Services Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about MBA in production distance learning colleges in Gujarat?
  13. Is it necessary to choose Arts stream to build career in Drawing field?
  14. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  15. List of best colleges for B.Sc chemistry in Gujarat
  16. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  17. Which university is government approved for B.E Civil in distance learning in Gujarat?
  18. List of the colleges in distance diploma in mechanical engineering?
17th December 2017, 10:40 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: What should I do if there is no college in Gujarat for learning Drawing?

You can go for other colleges across India. You can also opt to join online institutes. It is also possible to get admission in other states.
But first of all you have to complete 12th examination. You can also select drawing as extra subject in 12th examination. And after that you are eligible to pursue graduation in Drawing.
College also provides hostel facilities to their students.

Some of the colleges are mentioned below:-
Abdul Razak Degree College, UP
Adarsh Janta Mahavidyalaya, UP
Agra College, UP
Aklank Girls PG College, Rajasthan
Alankar Mahila PG Mahavidyala, Rajasthan
Awantika College, Madhya Pradesh
Banasthali University, Rajasthan
18th December 2017, 11:40 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if there is no college in Gujarat for learning Drawing?

Manual drawing need now to be on a software , which will develop your skill and can easily be marketed. You need to learn working in Adobe Photoshop, CC Version, Illustrator, After effects, these are more in demand in current era.

I will suggest you to learn graphic designing, logo designing, or portrait which will help you in making career.

Colleges for the same in Gujarat are--
++ National Institute of Design , Ahmedabad
++ Xplora Design School, Ahmedabad
++ Reliance AIMS , Baroda
++ Dhirubhai Ambani Institute, Gandhinagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?