29th August 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Which university is government approved for B.E Civil in distance learning in Gujarat?

Which university is government approved for B.E Civil in distance learning in Gujarat? I just have completed diploma in Civil engineering. Can you please give me the details as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  2. Names of the UGC approved universities for MSc Physics from Gujarat by distance learning?
  3. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  4. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  5. Is distance learning valid for getting Government jobs?
  6. How to do diploma civil engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved university?
  7. Is distance learning approved in government service?
  8. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  9. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  10. AICTE approved and Karnataka state government registered distance learning Diploma (Mechanical) university?
  11. How to do diploma in Civil through distance learning? Names of the colleges?
  12. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  13. Is CMJ university approved by government B.ed
  14. Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?
  15. List of distance learning colleges in Gujarat near Surat?
  16. Whether ELLIM University is approved by the Government of Gujarat?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  18. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2017, 04:40 AM
starberry

Default Re: Which university is government approved for B.E Civil in distance learning in Gujarat?

List of approved universities offering distance education in B.E. Civil Engineering in Gujarat are as follows-

IGNOU - It has study centres in major cities of Gujarat

Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University

Khatushyam Institute of Management & Technology

Alagappa University
31st August 2017, 08:30 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which university is government approved for B.E Civil in distance learning in Gujarat?

There is no such correspondence colleges which is approved by Government for Bachelor of Technology in distance mode. Second thing you should know that distance B.Tech is not valid for higher studies and job opportunities in private and government sector.

You should apply for following engineering entrance exam for admission in regular Bachelor of technology:

Joint Entrance Examination.

Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test.
31st August 2017, 10:41 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering in distance mode is not approved by government in any university.

AICTE has also clearly mentioned that no institute is approved by it for distance Bachelor of Technology.

You should take admission in AICTE approved engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?