16th December 2016, 04:38 PM
dreamatul89

Which College or Institute is best for pursuing MBA (Distance Learning) in Gujarat? How can I get admission in that College?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BBA course and now I want to pursue MBA (Distance Learning) so I want to know which College or Institutes are best for pursuing MBA (Distance Learning) in Gujarat? How can I get admission in that College? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  2. How to do MBA with Agriculture in distance learning college which is located in Gujarat? How many colleges are there?
  3. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  4. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  5. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  6. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  7. Details about MBA in production distance learning colleges in Gujarat?
  8. Date of start of admission for student in distance learning course?
  9. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  11. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  12. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  13. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  14. Best MBA course and distance learning institute?
  15. Is PGDBA Symbiosis AICTE approved?
  16. Any college where I can get admission after scoring 42% in graduation in English(Hons)?
  17. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  18. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Sc. Nursing Course in India?
24th December 2016, 09:13 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which College or Institute is best for pursuing MBA (Distance Learning) in Gujarat? How can I get admission in that College?

To pursue MBA in distance education there are many colleges are offering this course in Gujarat. Here I have shared the best colleges in Gujarat kindly choose anyone in these.

List of top Distance Education colleges to study MBA in Gujarat are as follows:

* Indian School of Business Management & Administration, Ahmedabad, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad

* International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Ahmedabad, C.G Road, Ahmedabad

* International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Surat, Surat

* NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education-IDEA Institute of Management & Technology, Maninagar, Ahmedabad

* IIEM, Surat

Duration of the course is 2 years and average fee per year Rs.25000 to 50000 based on colleges.

Admissions are done through online also and submit required documents to get admission in the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?