11th January 2012, 08:25 PM
Nitesh6801

Date of start of admission for student in distance learning course?

Respacted Sir,

pls i want to do Mechanical Diploma by Distance learning so i want to know the college address in ( Gujarat ) and when its start to addimation for student and all information about it

Related Questions:
  1. Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?
  2. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  3. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  4. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  5. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  6. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  7. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  8. Date of admission for distance M.Sc(Environment and Ecology) in IIEE, New Delhi? -- [New]
  9. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  10. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  12. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  13. How to start a distance learning college in Bilaspur Chhattisgarh?
  14. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  15. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  16. Fees for MBA course through Distance Learning? Last date for admission to the course?
  17. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  18. What is the admission criteria in B.Ed through distance learning? What is the date for admission?
24th January 2012, 10:26 AM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Date of start of admission for student in distance learning course?

There are no Universities in Gujrat that offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning. However here are a bunch of colleges all over India which offer the same:

AVR Educational Foundation (Guidance and Distance Learning Resource Centre), Lucknow

National Education Management, Mumbai

National Institute Of Management, Mumbai

Sneha Institute of Engineering & Management Studies (SIEMS), Pune

YES Education, Mumbai

Elevate Academy, Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?