28th April 2010, 02:00 PM

What should I do for opting Vijayawada, Khammam, Ongole, Guntur and Eluru as my exam center choices?

HI sir, i want Vijayawada, Khammam, Ongole, Guntur and Eluru exam centres
please reply soon..

27th March 2012, 09:56 AM
sunkara likhitha

Default Re: What should I do for opting Vijayawada, Khammam, Ongole, Guntur and Eluru as my exam center choices?

as u didnt mention your the exam you are going for if you are applying for engeerning the mentioned centers are there for every engeerning exam(except khammam) in my view guntur is best because it has only two or three centers you can easily go to your exam center
27th March 2012, 05:23 PM
uday.krk

Default Re: What should I do for opting Vijayawada, Khammam, Ongole, Guntur and Eluru as my exam center choices?

can you be more specific about your question...
your question is not clear...about what exam you are asking...
27th March 2012, 05:26 PM
uday.krk

for any exam ....when you are applying either online or by application you will be given the choice of selecting the exam center..
for some exams the cities are given in codes which you can know by checking you application or by book they gave you, which is given to you when you bought the application..
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?