9th May 2011, 10:12 AM

What should I do in order to get the domicile certificate?

Dear sir,

I was rejected the Domicile cirtificate by the Tahsildar in mangalore, I applied for Domicile cirtificate in nemmadi kendra, after all verification from VA,RI And DT Tahasildar reject my application saying documents are insufficient. I have produced my Degree certificate, Old ration card, Passport not still not epired, Afidavit no Voters id, which i was staying 14-16 years in mangalore from my birth place and doeing a bussiness with tin no and office address agreement and i dont have rent agreemet for house. for such case what i can do to get the same bucause i need this for my wifes transfer.

Related Questions:
  1. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  2. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  3. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  4. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  5. What should I do in order to get the domicile certificate?
  6. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  7. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  8. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  9. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  10. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  12. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  13. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  14. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile? -- [New]
  15. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  16. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  17. List of good Colleges in Mumbai offering Automobile Engineering?
  18. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
8th February 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do in order to get the domicile certificate?

i want my domicile certificate for some personal reason so just tell me how can i register it online ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?