10th September 2011, 02:57 AM
mayankmithu

What should I do to prepare for placements in Infosys?

wat shuld i do (prepare) for placement in infosys .only 20 days r left with me for campus placement?

9th August 2012, 01:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for placements in Infosys?

You should create a good plan for studies as there is only limited time for the placement to get started. You should have a good understanding about the company profile. A placement test should be attended for which you need to focus on technical subjects as well as aptitude oriented subjects. Try to collect previous question papers and prepare on that basis. Also you should have good general knowledge which will be tested in the written test.
29th July 2020, 03:04 PM
Siddharth717

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for placements in Infosys?

To apply to Infosys, you first need to meet their academic criteria. A minimum of 60% marks in Class 10 and 12, and 65% and above in B.
Eligible candidates then go through a three-stage recruitment process that includes:
Aptitude test.
Technical interview.
HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?