14th September 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to rejoin if discontinued BTech around 8 years ago?

Hello Sir, I have joined BTech around 8 years ago but discontinued that time. Now, in this year, I want to rejoin and complete my BTech. What I can do to join BTech again?

15th September 2020, 08:05 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to rejoin if discontinued BTech around 8 years ago?

No, you cannot rejoin your B.Tech. degree course after a gap of 8 years, as the maximum duration allowed for completing the same degree course is 6 years.

So, in case you are really interested in pursuing B.Tech. degree course, then you will have to start again from first year by taking fresh admission in the same degree course.
15th September 2020, 08:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to rejoin if discontinued BTech around 8 years ago?

You are not eligible to rejoin the B.Tech course from wherever you left the course.

The maximum duration to complete the B.Tech course is 6 years.

So, if you want to pursue the course, you will have to take admission in the 1st year of the course and start from the beginning.
15th September 2020, 08:48 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

If you want to rejoin B.Tech course you need to submit gap certificate but it's quite impossible. However ,you do approach some private colleges for better assistance but chances are very slim.
Better to redo B.tech / diploma in engineering through correspondence mode .
5th July 2023, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir, myself discontineued b tech during 2019 on completion third year due a number of back paper.Now I want change college/ university by credit transfer and complete the b tech.it is possible. If so pl advice which is the best university,college in s.india for the same and proceedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?