3rd March 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to take admission in Chartered Accountant after passing 12th Arts?

I am passed in12th arts but i read charted accontig what?

5th March 2012, 04:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to take admission in Chartered Accountant after passing 12th Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am passed in12th arts but i read charted accontig what?
In order to take admission and pursue the Chartered Accountancy course, candidates who have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination need to follow the steps mentioned below:

Register for the Common Proficiency Course:
To appear in the Common Proficiency Test, conducted in the month of June, one must register before 31st March of the given year and to appear in the Common Proficiency Test, conducted in the month of December, one must register before 30th September.

Qualify the Common Proficiency Test:
The test comprise of one paper for 200 marks and to be declared passed, one must score a minimum of 100 marks. The test is based on the following Subjects-
  • Fundamentals of Accounting
  • Mercantile Law
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • General Economics

Once the aspirant qualify the test, he/she will be eligible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course which is followed by-
  • Final Course
  • Computer Training
  • Three and a half years of Articleship training
  • General Management Course

To take admission, candidate must contact their nearest ICAI Regional Council. The Registration form, apart from being obtained from the regional centers, can also be downloaded from the official website of ICAI.

Institute of Chartered Accountancy of India
15th September 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to take admission in Chartered Accountant after passing 12th Arts?

what is duration of the CA..?????
28th November 2012, 04:47 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in Chartered Accountancy course then firstly you will have to register for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT). The CPT is the first stage of chartered accountancy course. This test is conducted by the ICAI two times a year in June and December.

Common Proficiency Test

To enter the second stage of Chartered Accountancy Course you will have to first pass the CPT exam. There are total of 4 subjects in the Common Proficiency Test that are divided into two groups.

In order to clear the CPT test you will need to score at least 30 percent marks in each of the two groups. If you manage to achieve that then you will reach the second stage known as the Integrated Professional Competancy Course.

Integrated Professional Competancy Course

There are total of 7 papers that are conducted in the second stage of Chartered Accountancy which is known as IPCC.

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

Final Course

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws
12th May 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

which course is best after 70% in 12th arts?
17th June 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

may i apply for c.a test after passing 12th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?