23rd January 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to teach junior classes after B.Com?

Sir, madam i had done my b.com last year now i am interested in teaching junior classes so please tell me how i get in this way?

23rd January 2016, 04:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to teach junior classes after B.Com?

One who wishes to teach junior classes has to appear for TET exam.It is a State level Teacher Eligibility Test which makes a candidate eligible for the government teacher job.

Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is an entrance test which is common for all teachers who want to teach in their relevant states. TET test is conducted by both Central government and State Government of India.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to 8.

Anyone who have passed graduation degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks can appear for the TET exam.
23rd January 2016, 08:23 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to teach junior classes after B.Com?

After your B.com course you can teach junior classes and can teach your lower classes,there are different teacher entrance examinations also which are available and according to that you can apply for those teaching posts which are for government and central school teachers and for that you need to possess B.Ed with your degree.

Now only with your B.com you can appear for normal private school teaching posts with our B.Ed but take up B.Ed in mean while through which you can appear for the TET and CTET examinations by which you can enter in to the government and central school teachings
23rd January 2016, 10:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get recruitment as teacher in government schools without qualifying in TET examination.

To appear for TET examination, it is necessary to have B.Ed degree from any recognised university.

So, you need to pursue B.Ed course after graduation degree to appear for examination and after qualifying become eligible for recruitment as teacher.

TET examination is conducted by State as well as Central government.
23rd January 2016, 11:07 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce.
It is 3 year undergraduate course.

To become teacher in state govt or CBSE or other board affiliated schools, candidates need to qualify TET examination.
TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.
It is conducted by State governments as well as CBSE separately to recruit teacher in their respective schools.
The test conducted by CBSE is known as CTET and in conducted twice in a year in the month of February and September.

To appear in TET examination, students need to have Diploma in Education(D.Ed) degree from any recognized institute for teaching STD I to V and Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) for higher up to higher secondary.

To get admission in B.Ed students need to have completed Bachelor degree in any disciple from recognized university.
24th January 2016, 12:29 AM
shiviydv

If you are good in teaching then you can join any school for teaching accounts and commerce. It will be best otherwise you can opt for tutions . Nowadays home tutors are earning much.
3rd March 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

My U.G.degree is B.Com. But i had completed B.Ed with maths and tamil as subjects. I want to know whether am i eligible for government teacher and the applying procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?