9th May 2012, 07:28 PM

Is there any opportunity for B.Tech student to get a job in teaching line?

is there any oppurtung for btech student to get job in teaching line? if yes,then what we have to do for this,means which courses we have to choose to get good job.

5th July 2012, 09:32 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for B.Tech student to get a job in teaching line?

No doubt B.Tech is always considered as top most leveled graduation degree but if you want to be a teacher, only B.tech is not enough, you should have to clear the exams taken by TRB i.e. Teacher Recruitment Board, without this you will not be able to get permanent job in teaching line.

If you want to be a govt. school teacher then you should have to do the following:-
1. Clear the GATE(Graduate aptitude test in engineering.
2. Complete B.Ed.
3. After B.Ed. you are eligible for any Test taken TRB.
But without this its really hard, max. impossible to get govt. job in teaching line.

Now, if you want to be a college professor, then you should follow this:-

1. First, Clear your GATE
2. Get Admission in M.Tech.
3. Clear UGC(University Grants Commission) Exam
4. Now you can apply for professor's job on permanent bases.

Now, its your choice, what do you want: a school teacher or a college professor. According to my point of view you should choose second but its completely your choice. Take a best decision.

All the very best.

Whenever, you select line do post here, we will definitely suggest you best institutions for those courses, you'll deside.
21st August 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any opportunity for B.Tech student to get a job in teaching line?

Is this not possible for btechs to be a govt teacher without clearing gate n being cleared in trb??
24th July 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get job as a college professor on completion of be?...
11th November 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I m B.E computer Science and wants to getin teaching field. Specially in schools. Wat m I suppose to do?
9th April 2015, 05:30 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

There are so many opportunities for B.Tech students to get a teaching jobs after completing his study.Many B.tech students teach their juniors or teach in coaching classes as a part time job.You can teach in any school or colleges.You can teach in school after completing B.ed.Some schools take teachers without B.ed but it is important for a teacher post in School's.If you want to teach in technical colleges then you have to do M.Tech after B.tech then you have to clear the UGC Exam that is called NET.
NET stands for National Eligibility test for teachers.If you want to go in this field prepare for NET and after that you will be eligible to join good college on the basis of NET Score card.NET is not a easy exam so you have to work hard to clear this Exam.
Prepare for this Exam and go for this line.
BEST OF LUCK
17th January 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ mam ! I have completed B.Pharma and B.Ed . can I do aaply in government teaching jobs in TGT after clear TET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?