4th November 2011, 12:33 PM
FatehanShahid

B.Ed Urdu by distance learning?

We want to start a Urdu B.Ed. Study center in Bilaspur Chhattisgarh. We collect all formalities. Now we want to know the fee structure for students and who we to the Councillor.

3rd December 2011, 03:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed Urdu by distance learning?

Hello Friend,
You can pursue the ODL B.Ed from Indira Gandhi National Open University, refer (http://www.ignou.ac.in), Karnataka State Open University ,The Maulana Azad National Urdu University, refer (http://www.manuu.ac.in ) to pursue your B.Ed in Urdu but you have to be eligible to seek admission for the same. You have to sit for the entrance exam and on successfully clearing you will get admission.

Regards
18th December 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

inform me what is the alternate source of bed admission without entrance test
14th January 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to start urdu b.e.d. center kanpur city i collect the all formalties kalim jafri kanpur
25th October 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the required qualification for a councillor to teach in post graduate classes at manuu study centre
20th September 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done additional B.A in Urdu. Now I want to do
B. Ed in Urdu by distance mod please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?