8th April 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I have to follow to do CA after 12th? Which entrance test to answer and the institutes for CA in Punjab?

i have complete my +2 exams n i want to do CA after +2 so what i should have to follow ? what enterance test should be given and the institute for CA in punjab

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 12th from Bhopal and a domicile of Punjab(Mohali)?
  2. Will I be eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab?
  3. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT test after passing 10th from Punjab -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT test? What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  5. What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  6. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  7. Can I get admission in Punjab University for BA-LLB course after completion of my 12th? I have done my 12th as NIOS student. Am I eligible for Punjab CET law test?
  8. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Date of sale of application form for MBBS?
  10. Shall I be eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I have passed 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab and having resident of Haryana
  11. Can I get direct admission for MCA having completed my B.Sc. Degree in Open University? List of colleges offering the MCA course?
  12. Eligibility, age criteria, entrance test and fees for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in Colleges of Punjab?
  13. Which are the best institutes for Animation course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance exam to get admitted in these institutes?
  14. Can I get admission in PU after scoring 1665 in common entrance test of punjab university
  15. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  16. What is the syllabus for M.Com test of Punjab University? Books which are to be referred?
  17. Am I eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I'm from Jammu
  18. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
10th April 2012, 02:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I have to follow to do CA after 12th? Which entrance test to answer and the institutes for CA in Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complete my +2 exams n i want to do CA after +2 so what i should have to follow ? what enterance test should be given and the institute for CA in punjab
After qualifying 12th examination, you will need to register for the Common Proficiency Test conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
To register for the same, you will have to contact designated regional council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
The test is conducted in the month of June and December every year. Since the last date to register for the June 2012 Common Proficiency Test has expired, you will have to register for the test to be conducted in the month of December 2012 and to be eligible to take the test in the month of December, you must register for the course before 01-10-2012.

The test comprise of one paper, based on the following subject areas:
Fundamentals of Accounting
Mercantile Law
General Economics
Quantitative Aptitude

The Test carries 200 marks and in order to qualify the test, you will have to score a minimum of 50% marks, i.e. 100 marks out of 200.

Institute offering oral classes in Punjab:

Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharama College
Sector 32-C
Chandigarh– 160 030

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
8th May 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I have to follow to do CA after 12th? Which entrance test to answer and the institutes for CA in Punjab?

What I have to do for CA after 12th
9th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

this course takes how many years
11th July 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

can i do librarian course after 12th. where can i do in punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?