17th March 2015, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility, age criteria, entrance test and fees for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in Colleges of Punjab?

hello sir
my name is deepaksalaria i am 20 years old and i lived in punjab.
i have completed my 10th with 59% & 10 2 with with 54% with non- medical.

i want to take addimission in "diploma in aeronaticus engg".
what is the eligibility,age entrance test ,fees of the course & college in punjab.

please help me ...........
i am very nervous

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  3. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  4. Any job opportunities in Aviation field after completing B.Tech IT?
  5. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma students to get entry into Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I take NATA exam if I am 27 years old?
  8. What can I do to get scientist job at ISRO?
  9. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  10. Top colleges in which I can get Aeronautical Engineering? Admission criteria and the fee structure?
  11. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  12. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  13. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  15. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  16. Eligibility criteria for entrance in TET exam? What is the educational qualification?
  17. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  18. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
18th March 2015, 04:34 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Eligibility, age criteria, entrance test and fees for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in Colleges of Punjab?

Eligibility & Selection for B.Tech / B.E courses is 10 + 2 with Science. Selection requires high percentage of marks in Science subjects and to qualify through engineering competitive exam. Duration of the course is 4 years. For Dual Degree it is 5 years. Eligibility for M.Tech / M.E courses is B.E / B.Tech (Aeronautical / Mechanical / Civil / Mechatronics). Selection requires candidates to qualify through engineering competitive exam. Work Experience will be given preference. Duration of the course is 2 years. It is possible to take a degree in electronics or physics to work in this field and leave more options open. The subjects like Astrophysics and Space science are its allied fields. Read Universities offering course in Astronautical Engineering. To be an Aeronautical engineer one should be a BE / B.Tech. in aeronautics. Those who have passed the Associate membership exam conducted by ASI (Aeronautical Society of India) or AMIE Exam, which is at par with a bachelor's degree in aeronautical engineering.
18th March 2015, 10:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, age criteria, entrance test and fees for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in Colleges of Punjab?

The minimum qualification for getting admission in a Diploma Aeronautical Engineering course is 10th pass with Maths and Science subject from a recognized board of education or Institute. You have to apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your state. Every state has some age criteria for admission. There are many polytechnic entrance exam in which there is no upper age limit and there are some which allow candidates who are below 21 years of age.

Hence, you shouldn't worry as you are 20 years old and will be eligible for most of the entrance exam. Fee depend on the college in which you get admission. If you get admission in a government college then fee will be very low compared to private college.
29th May 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job canada after completed diploma in mechanical engineering india?
31st May 2016, 03:56 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get job canada after completed diploma in mechanical engineering india?
After completing Diploma in mechenical engineering, i suggest you to appear for some competitive exams(LEET or any colleges entrance test) which will lead you to get admission in good college.
After completing engineering from good college, you will be hired by various government organisations.
Mechanical engineering is one of the highly sought out stream among indian students. Requirement of professionals from this field are all across the country and abroad too. Many MNC(Multi-National Company) hire students of this profession with handsome salary. Sometime they hire on contract basis otherwise permanently.
16th January 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I completed my plus two in commerce. And I completed my degree in commerce. I was working till last month. And now I am 34 years old. May I get admission for aeronautical engineering.
29th July 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in aerospace engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering..? Can I have the structure of fees and percentage required.. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?