13th June 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Shall I be eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I have passed 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab and having resident of Haryana

I have passed +1 from haryana and +2 from punjab and resident of haryana whether I shall be eligible for Punjab Medical Entrance Test
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  3. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT test after passing 10th from Punjab -- [New]
  4. Can I appear in Punjab PMT if did 10th from Haryana but 12th from Punjab?
  5. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana but my father was posted in a national bank situated in Punjab
  6. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  7. What is the elgibilty criteria asked for MBBS in Baba farid university?
  8. Am i eligible for Haryana PMT if I am a Punjab resident?
  9. Am I eligible for Haryana PMT after passing 12th from Haryana?
  10. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  11. Am I eligible for Delhi PMT after passing 11th and 12th?
  12. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
  13. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  14. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  15. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  16. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  18. What is the date of submission of application form for medical entrance test in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, AFMC? Is a student of general category from Chandigarh eligible for all these tests?
1st November 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shall I be eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I have passed 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab and having resident of Haryana

Can I give the medical entrance exam of Punjab and get admmision in punjab medical college being a
resident of west Bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?