1st April 2012, 03:23 PM
bhavya pushkarna

What should I opt as my 5th subject with PCB? should I opt psycho or PE as my 5th subject and German as my 6th subject?

i have done well in my aptitude test and have qualified for the PCB stream>but i am really confused about my 5th subject.what do u think should i choose pschyco or PE and should i take german as the 6th subject? pls.help

19th July 2012, 01:11 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I opt as my 5th subject with PCB? should I opt psycho or PE as my 5th subject and German as my 6th subject?

Hi dear..

Well , you should take Maths as your fourth subject, so you have these subjects

> Physics
> Maths
> Chemistry
> Biology

As a fifth subject you could opt for Computer Science, Physical Education as they are easy and will help you to boost your percentage..

Now as a sixth subject you must take English for sure. because you must qualify in one language, and English is easy and world renowned language.

All the best..!!
22nd April 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I opt as my 5th subject with PCB? should I opt psycho or PE as my 5th subject and German as my 6th subject?

Which subjects are considered in the science stream for admission to botany honours course in DU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?