16th June 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after scoring 91% in standard 10th? I am having an interest in commerce

I have got 91% in std 10th & having interest in commerce?what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in standard 11th after scoring 68% in 10th standard? I want to take commerce stream
  2. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  3. Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?
  4. Field to choose after 10th standard to become an IAS officer with interest in Social studies?
  5. Which stream should I choose to make my career bright after scoring 80% marks in standard 10th? Which is better between Science and Commerce?
  6. How to do CA in future after passing 10th standard?
  7. How can I develop my interest in studies again? How to score good marks in science stream?
  8. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  9. Required qualifications for Automobile Engineering?
  10. Is there any navy career for girls after passing 10th? What is the percentage requirement in 10th standard?
  11. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore? -- [New]
  12. Are there any professional courses after 10th? I have completed 12th standard through commerce
  13. Is it possible to get admission in 11th commerce after scoring 55% in 10th?
  14. Commerce studies in Abroad after 10th standard?
  15. Should I choose commerce stream after scoring 60% in CBSE 10th class?
  16. Career options in commerce after scoring 80% in 10th class? I wanted to take commerce in 11th class
  17. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
  18. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
21st August 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 91% in standard 10th? I am having an interest in commerce

YOU SHOULD GO WITH THE INTREST BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO STUDY AND IF YOU DONOT HAVE INTEREST IN STUDIES THAN IT CAN LEAD TO FRUSTRATION THAT I HAVENT OPT THAT SUBJECT.IT IS NOW RIGHT TIME YOU CAN CHOOSE SUBJECT ACCORDING TO WHICH YOU WANT TO BECOME. IF YOUR THIS DOUBTH IS CLEAR THEN YOU CAN EASILY OPT THE STREAM. AND TAKING COMMERCE IS NOT BAD BECAUSE AFTER DOING GRADUATION YOU CAN GO FOR MBA . SO BEST OF LUCK
21st August 2012, 05:04 PM
NANDKISHORE11

Default Re: What should I do after scoring 91% in standard 10th? I am having an interest in commerce

You should go with your interest because this will decide your carrier what you want to become in life. Commerce is equally good as science both have many oppurtunity in the market. After doing 12 and graduation you can do mba which has many jobs now ad days. Best of luck.
21st August 2012, 08:24 PM

Default Rth? I am having an interest in commerce

Hai thats a nice score.you can opt for biology and you can do mbbs. Or else i you want to take commerce then do ca.
All the best.get more marks then this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?