11th May 2013, 11:36 AM
YADAV G 1992

Can I study maths and biology in 12th class at the same time?

Sir,
Can i study math and biology in 12th class at same time ?

Related Questions:
  1. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  2. How to study for medicine or biology in general?
  3. How to study for MBBS? I am a 12th Maths Biology student
  4. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  5. How to make a Time Table to score 80% and above in Maths and Science subjects of 12th Class?
  6. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  9. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
  10. How should I management my time in class 12th?
  11. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
  12. Career options after pursuing both Biology and Maths?
  13. Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?
  14. Should i opt for B.Tech (Biotechnology) if i have interest in Biology but studied maths in 12th standard?
  15. Can I get a seat for Marine engineering or Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 961 in 12th Maths and Biology?
  16. How should I prepare my time table for 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology?
  17. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology? -- [New]
  18. Required Marks in Biology in 12th Class to be eligible for Biotechnology course?

10th December 2014, 01:40 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Can I study maths and biology in 12th class at the same time?

You can take Mathematics and Biology in 12th at same time. But, any of them will be your optional Subject. Means, If you opt Mathematics as your main Subject then, Biology will be optional and If you opt Biology as your main Subject then Mathematics will be optional Subject and you will be a Bio stream student.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?