23rd December 2011, 03:29 PM
mayankujn

What should I opt for my PG either go for GPAT or move to abroad for MS? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course?

respected sir
myself mayank jain , m doing b pharm from ujjain pursuing in 3rd year now , m really confused about my career/future that wt to do ahead either start preparing for gpat as others doing or sumthin different from others which has beter scope n one more thin i wana ask whts the eligiblity or procedure for higher studies from abroad well reputed university.
sir kindly oblige me by solving my doubts i ll b glad to talk to u thank u sir...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure followed for doing MS in abroad?
  4. Eligibility criteria of GPAT?
  5. How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure for taking admission in NPTI for 12 weeks post graduation course in Thermal Power plant? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. How can I do my UG degree from abroad? What's the procedure for the same? How may I get information for the same?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study M.Arch in Abroad?
  9. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  10. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  11. When is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  12. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Do we get direct admission for graduation in Psychology after 12th? Procedure and institutes for which I can opt?
  15. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in English language in abroad?
  18. Criteria for taking admission in M.Phil course?

20th May 2020, 06:21 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: What should I opt for my PG either go for GPAT or move to abroad for MS? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course?

I feel the M.pharma will be good option in terms of career prospective where you can opt broader areas of Pharmaceutical sciences in hospitals, companies, military, labs and pharmacy organizations.

For M.Pharma in India You need to clear entry level GPAT exam. If you do this course abroad then there is more scope.

Best country to persue this degree will be USA. But the expenses are more still you get good scholorship based on merits. For eg:Yale university.

The next country preferably UK. Here you need to clear GRE before applying for any course in this country and based on GRE, IELTS score the colleges or seats are reserved in UK. For eg: The university of Oxford.

Australia is also good to persue this degree like Monash University

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?