31st May 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria and procedure followed for doing MS in abroad?

I have finished my BE in electronics and communications...i would like to join for ms in abroad..may i know the procedures about that..?how an i pursue ? What would be the eligibility criteria they will look for doing MS course abroad? Can someone please explain?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study M.Arch in Abroad?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in English language in abroad?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  4. Does UG marks required for doing MS? What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing MS in abroad?
  5. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  6. How to do M.Arch in Abroad? Eligibility criteria for joining the course? Scholarships available?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  8. List of companies who allow there employees to do MS in abroad? What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in those companies?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  10. Eligibility criteria for higher studies in foreign countries after B.Tech. in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  14. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  16. What should I opt for my PG either go for GPAT or move to abroad for MS? What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course?
  17. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  18. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
31st May 2015, 02:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure followed for doing MS in abroad?

As a student, who have completed B.E(Electronics and communications) course, you are eligible to pursue MS in Aboard. But, to apply for MS admission, you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission in any foreign university. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in your selected list of universities by sending your application and exam scores to university through online or via courier. Then the universities will make decision on your application and send you an admission letter, if you are admitted into university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?