28th August 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I prefer between MBA and M.Tech to do engineering in electronics and communication field under Jammu University

What should i prefer- MBA or M.tech after doing engineering in electronics and communication field under jammu university?? And why?? Show me its scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there anything else I can do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication except M.Tech and MBA?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  7. What are the options available after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  9. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  10. Which field is better for me in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  12. After my Electronics and Communication should I opt for MBA or M.Tech?
  13. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  14. How to get placed in a core companies?
  15. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Should I go for M.Tech or MBA? I have completed my B.E in Electronics and Communication
  18. How to go for MBA after my graduation in Electrical and Electronics field
30th April 2017, 06:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I prefer between MBA and M.Tech to do engineering in electronics and communication field under Jammu University

As per my suggestion you can do M.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering course. Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a postgraduate Electronics and Communication Engineering course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized university.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Internet Technologies

=> IT Industry

=> Mobile Communication

=> National Physical Laboratories

=> Petrochemicals Industry

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Trainee Electronics Engineer

=> Electronics Engineer

=> Electrical & Electronics Engineer

=> Hardware Design Engineer

=> Systems Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?